[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's on your mind right now, /int/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: 345435345.png (1 MB, 872x614) Image search: [Google]
345435345.png
1 MB, 872x614
What's on your mind right now, /int/ ?
>>
Trying to code a red-black tree without looking anything up.
I want to start tomorrow but I'm thinking about it before I go to bed.
>>
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness
>>
>>60421825
Currently just music and alcohol.
>>
>>60421825

a good friend is totally not into this chick he is banging and likes her friend. Problem is I consider her a friend.

Do I tell her and ruin my broship? Or do I just leave it alone and not sacrifice the broship?
>>
I want to see my girlfriend, I'd like to have enough money to do it. I wish I could marry her, obtain a VISA and a fucking job. It's frustrating, because I feel like I need to apologise for how poor and pathetic this country is. It's so far away, I can't have an extended tourist visa, I can't have a holiday-working visa.
>>
>>60421825
I'm thinking about writing a sparse dreamy folk album
>>
>>60422198
Taco Bell, Subway smells funny.
>>
>>60422230
don't, folk is like 90% of the homemade bandcamp shit that gets posted on /mu/
>>
File: sad roo.jpg (51 KB, 320x309) Image search: [Google]
sad roo.jpg
51 KB, 320x309
>>60421825
That I know I need to see a doctor about my depression and crippling social anxiety but I really don't want to
>>
>>60421825
Will I ever get a girlfriend I have a 4 inch erect penis this thought is literally on my mind unless I'm asleep.
>>
>>60422278
why would you shoot your self in the foot like that, once you go and get your meds you will feel so much better, trust me ive been there.
>>
>>60421825

I can't escape fanatics. /pol/fags, SJWS. I can't make a comment without one of them calling me a cuck or a shill, or a racist/ sexist pig.

Can't have a conversation without some faggot derailing the conversation. Can't concentrate because of some stupid protest.

These fanatics are a cancer to the Internet, and a cancer to my campus. They will never see the light, nor will they except any new ideas or arguments.

I feel trapped. Alone. I fear for the worst.
>>
Wondering what happens if my father didn't die
>>
Wondering about my future plans
>>60422230
One of my favorite albums of all time is sort of 'dreamy folk'. What is some of the kind of music you're thinking about?
>>
My mind's always racing.

>Jesus Christ, doing Russian on Duolingo is a test of patience. It's like the Russians, while trying to make the course seem friendly and welcoming, subconsciously tried as hard as they can to give you the most slavic experience possible.
>I wonder my friend isn't replying to me. He has Gmod left open and it's late where he is. Could it be that Steam glitched and he went to bed but he says he's in game?
>Did a Tumblr fag just try to bully me on my board?
>Is the word "transenglodyte" a more offensive word than "transvestite" or "tranny"?
>Why isn't "transenglodyte" even a fucking word?"
>>
File: before and after 4chan.jpg (158 KB, 551x476) Image search: [Google]
before and after 4chan.jpg
158 KB, 551x476
>>60422349
i've only ever encountered (literal) /pol/ stuff at my uni

this was in the form of posters and graffiti advocating for people to visit /pol/, people browsing it in the computer lab, jew memes being spammed across school printers, a White Student Union being created (tho no one showed up apparently)

someone tried to bring SJWs up to me in the middle of class as an icebreaker
>>
>>60422275
It's not that sort I promise. It's more free form, less structured. I've been thinking about doing some neo-psychedelic stuff too

>>60422408
I guess my inspirations are stuff like
Simon Finn - Pass the Distance
The Incredible String Band - 5000 Spirits or the Layers of an Onion
Animal Collective - Campfire Songs
Vashti Bunyan - Just Another Diamond Day
Ben Reynolds - Earth and Space Magics

Stuff like that
Also Babatunde Olatunji - Drums of Passion because I recently bought a Djembe and intent to use it if I do write this album
>>
>>60422481
Wow, I could never imagine /pol/-like ideas being thrown around at my school, and I go to a big state university. The most right-wing things here were Matt Shapiro and a bunch of Trump supporters writing with chalk on the sidewalks.
>>
>>60422408
Oh, and I forgot to ask what album you're talking about
>>
>>60422051
Why can't you get either of those visas? Maybe this is an ignorant American thing but can't anyone get a visa?
>>
i must find a way to end this ramad*an meme asap
>>
File: 1349633249043.png (907 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1349633249043.png
907 KB, 800x600
this girl likes me and we went on a date and she keeps talking to me

i have no reason to dislike her, but i don't. im only going along with this because i've been an ugly duckling most of my life so it would feel weird to tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>60422559
>I could never imagine /pol/-like ideas being thrown around at my school
At my university, one of my teachers is using the "illegal mexican" cliche to explain something about DOM. It was funny because there's a mexican student.
>>
>>60421825
I want a qt Irish gf
>>
>>60422559
yeah it was weird. i don't think i even encountered a single feminist group at all when I was there (this was a state uni).

near the end of the year some people wrote pro-bernie stuff on the walkways only to have them all erased that night and replaced with dozens of Trump slogans
>>
>>60422349
The thing is, while you might be a cuck for saying this, if you at least find a bridge between both two fanatics, you'll be the best off in terms of narrowing the gap.

The best people are the redpilled tolerant, meaning, they're accepting of others, and generally are interested in other cultures not their own, but they are aware of the degeneracy that may come from others, although smart enough not to pigeonhole all people in this, only those who preach said degeneracy. Some redpilled tolerant are simply selective in which cultures to appreciate, and the scope of this may be broad as well.

Assuming you go to a liberal institution, simply find places that don't revolve around resentment towards others. I am a leader of a domestic-international student organization myself, so I am very careful with what I do, but at the same time, I hold on to my tolerated, yet redpilled outlook on life while having the best of both worlds.
>>
>>60422631
I mean, in high school I saw stuff like that. One of my history teachers saw an Indian kid harassing another kid, so the teacher starts impersonating an Indian-American working at a 7/11. He was so BTFO, I think it's why he acted like a salty asshat to everyone for the rest of high school

>>60422646
What region is your state uni? Maybe I don't see a lot because I stay in. Lots of women I've worked with have been generic liberals with some exceptions... and I think I saw the confederate flag hanging inside one of the frat houses, so the ideas are there I guess I just don't look for them hard enough
>>
That it's about time for me to start applying for jobs
>>
File: 1446005785331.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446005785331.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
I want to create a middle-class Black American community in Wyoming. No anti-intellectuals.
>>
File: 435345.jpg (84 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
435345.jpg
84 KB, 540x720
>>60422712
I'm in Maine

>>60422704
>I hold on to my tolerated, yet redpilled outlook on life while having the best of both worlds.
>>
>>60422573
>Why can't you get either of those visas?
Argentina doesn't have the privilege of holiday-working visas. I could have a student visa, but I'm not going to Japan to study, and I could have a working visa but it isn't that easy.
With a holiday-working visa I could go there and do a job-hunt, nobody will kick my ass out of the country. Without one I have 3 months or less to find a job and a working visa.
Money is not a problem because I can earn enough money to travel and survive a few months, but if I don't find I job I'll have to marry her; she knows it, but I don't want to use her.
>>
File: 1354064859001.png (31 KB, 490x588) Image search: [Google]
1354064859001.png
31 KB, 490x588
>>60422741
me too. i graduated may 5th and i haven't applied for a single job yet.

applying for jobs makes me feel so anxious and depressed though. i hate it.
>>
>>60422769
Sorry I'm not a true blue /pol/ack like you, Cletus.
>>
>>60422769
Ah, I see, I'm at Penn State.

Also, I'm inclined to agree with the other guy. I've never really thought about it, but I think "redpill tolerant" is the best way to go about things, for me at least. As much as I come to blows with liberals, they make up a majority of my friends and I love a lot of aspects of liberal culture. It's for that EXACT reason I'm "red pilled tolerant". These liberal societies are vulnerable and prone to drift to wild extremes. It's counter-intuitive even to myself, but I WANT liberal culture WITHOUT it slipping too far into the abyss. I want to be accepting enough so I don't autistically glare at people I may not like, but not be accepting to the point where my culture is overrun with xenos. I know my logic has a ton of holes and hypocrisies, but it's how I stand.
>>
>>60422481
Unironically wish I could pull off what the guy in the pic did
>>
>>60422757
Why Wyoming?
Good luck though. Your in direct competition with Atlanta, the middle-class Black American mecca.

Why not move to Atlanta? Are you that crazy about what you saw in Firewatch?
>>
>>60422919
I even wish I were more redpilled than tolerant deep down but the problem is, people associate liberal culture with being more tolerant of other cultures, even when I know this myself that this is very faulty to say the least, and I myself respect lots of civilized cultures for what they are.

While I think tolerance does destroy nations, I don't think being tolerant is necessarily a bad thing. More or less, moderated tolerance itself is OK. Then again, just look at what Goethe himself had to say about tolerance, this is more or less where I truly stand on the matter, even though I personally undermine this every day one way or another.
>>
Twinks.
>>
thinking about how fucked up the game of thrones situation in Australia is. you know if you want to watch it at the same time as the rest of the world legally here, your ONLY choice is to pay $46/mth for the drama package with foxtel. and even then, (im currently watching ep7 on putlocker right now) the game of thrones ep won't air on foxtel until like 7 or 9 tonight.
>>
>>60423044
The big problem for me is that liberals are intolerant towards the WRONG people. They have witch hunts for the "BIG BAD CONSERVATIVES" whom they imagine to be armored Puritan witch hunters with Capotains and muskets hunting for gays, when in actuality they should be calling out Muslims, Africans, and some South Americans for actually being homophobic. Liberals can have their own brand of quiet intolerance when they gentrify blacks out of cities though.

Do you feel like you cannot be more red pilled because of your emotions? That's sort of how I feel... I've met a few friendly Muslims and just can't bring myself to be mean to them. I mean, I don't want to be overrun by them, but I don't want to act like a dick to them because those people are nice. The wild thing about the US is that we take in the best of the best from a lot of regions we place strict controls on. I treat Muslims with respect because a lot of them here were heavily vetted, and are extremely hard-working, but I have to remember at the back of my mind that poorer muslims can be a huge problem that I don't fully grasp because I don't see any of them
>>
File: 1465148719742.jpg (334 KB, 2100x3150) Image search: [Google]
1465148719742.jpg
334 KB, 2100x3150
thinking about her again and wishing she was lower-middle-class, had an american accent, lived near me, and worked a summer job at a t-shirt shop or something, occasionally getting a slice of pizza at the convenience store that i go to sometimes, waving at me when she sees me but not saying "hi", because her mouth is full of food.
>>
>>60423283
> your ONLY choice is to pay $46/mth for the drama package with foxtel
What's wrong with Australia? Sometimes I think this shithole is better than your country for the things I read online.
>>
I just jerked off so now I'm looking for some entertainment.
>>
>>60423289
That is the problem.

If you've watched the Black Pigeon Speaks video where he's talking about congratulatory altruism, as well as the one about IQ and political views, you will see the underlying problem with most liberals and how they think, act, and go about their proceedings.

I live in a city that's less than 10% Black, safe to say it's liberal as it gets, but at the same time, this place is at least not a dindu-infested shit hole like most people would picture American cities as.

In my experience, conservatives I know happen to be extremely tolerant of others, and appreciate everything they can hold a positive standard to, it is just that they do not want indoctrination, and this is exactly how I am.

The Muslims in America are generally very intelligent people who probably are aware that America, as a whole, is very intolerant of Muslims wherever you go. I've actually talked to one who thinks that what Europe is doing right now is destroying it. And that the people leaving their home countries are cowards. Dude is a Ph.D student as well.

White liberals will forever be the most intolerant people though. The temper tantrums you see on YouTube lately, this explains it all. Anyone with a working brain can classify "ultra tolerant" SJWs as completely intolerant babies by their behaviors alone.
>>
she
>>
Him
>>
I want to start a company and money but how?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.