[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW I have permanently scared off every possible /int/ gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Smiling-18.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Smiling-18.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>TFW I have permanently scared off every possible /int/ gf

Good riddance, I'm working on becoming a wizard now. Only a decade to go.
>>
YOU'RE SOOOOOOO FUCKING NEEDY YOU FAGGOT! THEY DONT WANT TO DATE YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LESBIANS!
>>
>>60418942
Lol true
>>
>>60418942
KEK

/thread
>>
File: 1464542954703.jpg (225 KB, 1105x1662) Image search: [Google]
1464542954703.jpg
225 KB, 1105x1662
>british visiting student looks at me
>makes a puking gesture
why do they do this on our own soil?
>>
>>60420584
because they're very honest people
>>
>a 20-year-old thinks any of his problems matter or are indicative of what kind of life he's going to have
you're still an incomplete person and the fact that you thought this was something worth uttering in a blog is a testament of how much of a child you still are.
>>
>>60420707
So when am I suppose to become a man?

At 35 years old? I should be living on my own and raising a family by now, not fucking masturbating to trans "girls" and posting dumb ass shit on this fucking cancerous website

I hate my life
>>
>>60421023
You see friend. You know exactly why your life is shit but you expect someone to look over the flaws that you complain about. Do you see this? You have nothing in your life that you are happy about but you expect someone else to enjoy it. Do you see? You make no effort to get anything out of life besides complaining about it but you want someone to sacrifice their stability to make you feel better. Do you see you dumb fuck?
>>
>>60422370
y-yes... but please not in that offensive language
>>
>>60422547
That is the only thing that will get through at this point. You've obviously been coddled your whole life. Life isn't easy. Don't take every little sign of rejection as an excuse to cry in your pillow about it. You're a fucking grown man. Make the changes necessary to fix your life or stop complaining. You have no one to blame but yourself. Own it and fix it.
>>
>>60422547
Stop bejng a bitch.
At the very least do it to spite roasties
>>
>>60422762
>>60422880
t-thanks y-y-you too...
>>
File: image.png (993 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
image.png
993 KB, 1280x854
>>60418733
>tfw grand wizard
Get on my level.
>>
this guy needs a punch in his face so fucking bad
maybe a kick in the gut after it just to make sure
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.