[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your honest opinion about brazil? https://www.youtu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1459703723664.jpg (72 KB, 599x667) Image search: [Google]
1459703723664.jpg
72 KB, 599x667
What is your honest opinion about brazil?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7n3EzsnyEo
>>
they have every reason to be sad (country with the highest crime rates, most diseases, poverty, etc), yet they are always joyful and happy, wanting to party and not giving a fuck
complete opposite of the portuguese (shitty too but not that shitty, but still constantly depressed and dark)
>>
File: Chimpanzee-Teacher.jpg (17 KB, 208x312) Image search: [Google]
Chimpanzee-Teacher.jpg
17 KB, 208x312
>>60417917
Thats easy to understand.
> be naive and ignorant
>be happy.
>get education.
>realize you are fucked beyond salvation.
>be sad.

The happy brazilians are the poorfucks that never had enough education. They can die tomorrow from a disease that could be prevented if they washed their hands before each meal. "atleast they are happy". No reason to be happy in this place. Most brazilians just need an excuse to watch football and drink cachaça to forget life sucks.
>>
File: 160313215741_sampa.jpg (155 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
160313215741_sampa.jpg
155 KB, 800x530
>>60420850
>get education.
>realize you are fucked beyond salvation.
>be sad.
if that was true this wouldn't have happened
>>
>>60417704
Honest opinion sorry of you're offended

>Shithole in terms of quality of life
>Corrupt government like the rest of SA
>Not any real history
>Nice looking country, although the Amazon's being fucked.
>Think the Brazilian women are goddess is a meme, every country had nice women, Brazil's made some fitties though.
>Only really known for football and beaches
>>
>>60417704
They have some top-tier trannies.
>>
>>60421005
didn't expect anything less from a british 2bh
>>
Every time I've met a Brazilian person they've been really cool and thoughtful, but every Brazilian I've encountered online (excluding /int/) has been a fucking hue-spouting monkey.
>>
>>60421055
It seems I've brought the butthurt out in you, forgive me.

I only did as OP asked
>>
A country that has everything to be a superpower but it is fucked because of it's people
>>
>>60421101
2bh, you have just shown that you don't know nothing about Brazil or never cared about it
>>
>>60421201
He asked for an opinion, I gave it, dry your eyes.

Why should I know about Brazil tbf you're not really relevant to a European country.
>>
>>60421255
yes and I am saying that your opinion is pretty shit
>you're not really relevant to a European country
Yes we aren't hosting the olympics, hosted the world cup in 2014, aren't the 7th biggest economy of the world, a part of the BRICS, the biggest nation of Latin America and the 5th most populous country of the world. But yeah I guess ignorance is a trait of superiority for anglos right
>>
>>60417704
i don't know much about the country, but brazilian posters are normally pretty nice
>>
File: Danni-Raupp_JOY-016[1].jpg (2 MB, 2002x2765) Image search: [Google]
Danni-Raupp_JOY-016[1].jpg
2 MB, 2002x2765
>>60417704
i only like the whites in the south and they are not really brazilian
>>
>>60417704
they are cool people (the ones i met are bro as fuck)
and I love their food
Their culture is also amazing , their states are so different from each other
>>
>>60421284
Stfu and just take the truth lel
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.