[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are portuguese people so white?Is it because they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: portuguese woman.jpg (99 KB, 640x335) Image search: [Google]
portuguese woman.jpg
99 KB, 640x335
Why are portuguese people so white?Is it because they're descendents of the Suebi?Popularly people say that we speak like drunk spaniards and sound like slavs.Well my friends,our slav looking language actually comes from the german tongues of the suebi,they shapped our vocal chords.
Seriosuly,we're the whitest people in europe,whitest of the mediterranean,the atlantic sea and fresh breeze of the atlantic sea calms our populace,we're calm,coldly collected.
we're the most germanic people in europe fuck off you niggers fuck off pieces of shit,you want to be memers and want to be accepted and to be cool fuck off you're on the internet stop trying to be funny nobody gives a fuck about your opinion you piece of shit
>>
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Portugal, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Portuguese are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear funny moustaches and towels?

If I think of France I think of Paris, romanticism music, culture, wine and elegance. Sure, lots of ignorant frogs but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the faith of their country which has helped them through the centuries.

Italy is ancient, a country that prides itself on its ancient civilization. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to the shaping of the European continent and with the recent refugee crisis has taken a bold stand. Their flag waves strong colors red white and green. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Spain is strong and stubborn to a fault. We live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Our nation represents beauty, the depression but also our burning passion, it all comes together to signify that our country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Portugal, what are they fucking known for? Being "spaniards in denial", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking irrelevant with all the mental disordered peope shouting for you? That's not an achievement because you never managed to be anything different from spaniards. In fact you were our vassal and fought for us. AGAINST ANYONE WE TOLD YOU TO FOR 400+ YEARS.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world that you're an afriacn nation. A FUCKING RED AND GREEN FLAG. A FUCKING AFRICAN TIER FLAG FORGETTING THE ONLY PERIOD YOU'VE BEEN NOT TOTALLY SHIT. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?
>>
File: 305388453943.jpg (238 KB, 1335x447) Image search: [Google]
305388453943.jpg
238 KB, 1335x447
10/10
>>
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Portugal, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Portuguese are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear funny moustaches and towels?

If I think of France I think of Paris, romanticism music, culture, wine and elegance. Sure, lots of ignorant frogs but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the faith of their country which has helped them through the centuries.

Italy is ancient, a country that prides itself on its ancient civilization. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to the shaping of the European continent and with the recent refugee crisis has taken a bold stand. Their flag waves strong colors red white and green. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Spain is strong and stubborn to a fault. We live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Our nation represents beauty, the depression but also our burning passion, it all comes together to signify that our country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Portugal, what are they fucking known for? Being "spaniards in denial", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking irrelevant with all the mental disordered peope shouting for you? That's not an achievement because you never managed to be anything different from spaniards. In fact you were our vassal and fought for us. AGAINST ANYONE WE TOLD YOU TO FOR 400+ YEARS.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world that you're an afriacn nation. A FUCKING RED AND GREEN FLAG. A FUCKING AFRICAN TIER FLAG FORGETTING THE ONLY PERIOD YOU'VE BEEN NOT TOTALLY SHIT. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?
>>
>>60416952
we reached india and shite
meanwhile spain thought they were in india but they were in america and it took an italian guy to explain that to them lolol
also not my fault you don't know about fado, saudade and bacalhau
>>

>>
>>60417266
>fado, saudade and bacalhau
What's this you speak of, friend.
>>
The Portuguese here are really dark.
>>
>>60417470
that's very typical of the portuguese 2bh
>>
File: 1459358733264.jpg (132 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1459358733264.jpg
132 KB, 491x491
>>60416716
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Portugal, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit

If I think of France I think of Paris, romanticism music, culture, wine and elegance. Sure, lots of ignorant frogs but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the faith of their country which has helped them through the centuries

Italy is ancient, a country that prides itself on its ancient civilization. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to the shaping of the European continent and with the recent refugee crisis has taken a bold stand. Their flag waves strong colors red white and green. A dominant flag for a dominant country

Spain is strong and stubborn to a fault. We live hard lives and don't complain about it.Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Our nation represents beauty, the depression but also our burning passion, it all comes together to signify that our country is bleak but there is strength in that

>>
>>60416952
Portuguese > Spantards
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.