[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she the biggest cuck ever? >Ana Kasparian >Armenian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 736x754) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 736x754
Is she the biggest cuck ever?

>Ana Kasparian
>Armenian
>works at TYT....THE YOUNG TURKS, the same name of the organization that killed Armos like rats

Fecking kek
>>
>>60401217
Young Turks are not real Turks. Look into it if you want to know so much
>>
>>60401217
i like ana. pissoff conservative fuckhead
also this >>60401436
>>
not only does she work for a news group named after the young turks, her boss denies the armenian genocide.
>>
Whose whiter? Armenians or Turks?
>>
>>60401893
Are you diaspora ? Because I can only imagine a diaspora defending the Young Turks because, well you are pretty much the Young Turks
>>
>>60402019
Armenians are Christians. They white
>>
>>60402019
turks
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ41hqlV0Kk
>>
>>60402019
Neither of them are even remotely white. Armenians are not even close to being white on average (sure you can probably find some white ones).
>>
>>60401217
I always found this hilarious and to answer your questions, yes.
>>
File: ana.png (182 KB, 272x415) Image search: [Google]
ana.png
182 KB, 272x415
>>60401217
I want to hate fuck that smug little slut
>>
>>60402447
I want her to fuck me and call me a cuck
>>
File: fairhair.png (1 MB, 1226x1434) Image search: [Google]
fairhair.png
1 MB, 1226x1434
>>60402019
Turks
>>
Doesn't cenk deny the genocide? If so she is a cuck indeed.
>>
>>60402703
yfw she cucks you witch Cenk?
>>
>>60402019
Turks, but only slightly.
>>
>>60401217

you want to know the best part? that subhuman cockroach she works with denies the armenian genocide, despite being a left wing radical.

armenian diaspora is genuinely the worst in the world.

>all of the kardashians
>dan bilzerian
>ana kasparin
>cher
>anita sarkeesian

holy shit just nuke it before it produces more
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcryt2M9b4Q#t=1m38s
>>
>>60402846

Turks and Greeks. The same. Hahahha
>>
Ana's voice sounds like that of a child affecting the tone of an adult. You want to tell her to just talk normally. She's the most inane of all the TYT presenters.

Cenk can be pretty annoying too (the kind of things he gets worked up about makes him seem almost autistic at times), but I can't help liking him a bit. He seems like he'd be fun to be around.
>>
>>60403418
only virgins cry about dan blizerian.
>>
>>60401217
wtf?! I like armenians now!
>>
>>60401893
>Liberal
I guess that would explain why you type like a child. Come back here when you're old enough, kiddie.
>>
>>60401217

>prime fat ana will never return

This bony cunt really needs to start eating butter again
>>
>>60401217

heres a nice rule 34 for any1 interested

http://www.xvideos.com/video9101945/chesty_brunette_mckenzie_lee_fucking
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.