[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Have you ever been to jail/prison in your country? - If so, for what and how was is it?

If not - do you think you'd have an easy or hard time, why or why not?

Canada
No I haven't I'm a gud boy. But I dont think I'd have much issue anyway.
>>
I missed a train and the next one wasn't until the next day so I tried to sleep on a bench, got woke up by the fuzz and explained the situation and they offered me one of their spare jail cells.

Not the comfiest night but better than a bench.
>>
I guy I went to school with was sent to prison for burglary and got raped for his entire time while locked up.
>>
>>60392630
What the fuck?
>>
>>60392947
I knew another guy that was locked up (also for burglary) and a prison riot he was tied up and gang raped for two days solid.

That guy killed himself.
>>
>>60397775
I'm gonna keep giving prison rape stories, cause I only have two left.

One guy I knew of (we never met or spoke but I knew who he was) was locked up for rape. He was put into the sex offenders wing of the prison and got gang raped on his first day. Now he joins in on gang rapes on noobs with the same people that raped him. He keeps getting time added to his sentence so luckily I'll most likely never have to deal with him.

Another guy I never met was raped in prison and had a tear forcibly tattood on his face by his rapists. Tear drop tattoos on rappers always tickled me a bit, since here that means you were raped in prison.
>>
>>60397775
>>60398076
what is with the irish and rapes? what the hell
>>
>>60398109
I could keep going with rape, molestation and incest stories from people that live in my council estate but this thread is specifically about prison so I won't bother.
>>
>>60392630
Fucking bullshit, nobody gets raped in Irish prisons, if anyone tried it they'd have their heads stomped in.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.