[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone blame the refugees? They are just doing what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1464974977628.jpg (92 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1464974977628.jpg
92 KB, 900x600
Why does everyone blame the refugees? They are just doing what any opportunistic people who want a better life would do when presented with an exploitable weakness.

Even if there were no refugees, this would still happen. Rather than blame the Muslims, Europeans should look into their own societies for the problem which created the current situation. Unfortunately, they have no courage to act against these people, who control their societies, and can only victimise the Muslims.
>>
I can't wait until holocaust 2.0 rapefugee boogaloo
Killing muslims is the best thing I can imagine. maybe raping and torturing too, we'll have to see when the day of reckoning comes :^)
>>
>>60384858
Leave the poor Muslims alone. They just want to molest children and impose sharia in the areas in which they live. If it weren't Muslims, you would simply be inviting in Africans, Mexicans and Asians like Canada, Australia and the US do.
>>
>>60384858
>maybe raping and torturing too,
Finns confirmed for being niggers.

Sweden. You should have never let them go.
>>
You are right.
But don't complain if we want to send every shitskin back one day or about this >>60384858
>>
>>60384789
>why does everyone blame the guy who stole their wallet? It was their own fault for not protecting it closely
>why does everyone blame the guy who breaks into their house through the window? It's their own fault for not installing stronger windows
>why does everyone blame the guy who raped the woman? It's her own fault for not being strong enough to defend herself.
>why does everyone blame the guy who embezzled the funds? It's the management's fault for not having good system of internal controls in place.
>why does everyone blame the guy who fiddled the kiddies? It's their parent's fault for letting their kids go anywhere unsupervised
>>
>>60387065
True, but refugees are just a symptom of larger societal decay in Europe, they wouldn't keep coming if it weren't for a decadent political class which enables them
>>
>>60387162
So, kill Merkel?
>>
>>60387162
Refugees are coming because life is better here than there. They are not symptom of decay but of success and prosperity of Europe and failure and decay of their countries of origin.

However I agree that Europe is ill prepared to make those refugees part of itself, to strip from them what made their homelands failures and bestow upon them what makes Europe so prosperous.

>inb4 muh colonialism, aristocracy etc
all true in have contributed to development of europe, but they are not what makes it work today and what makes countryside peaceful and pleasant to live in.
>>
>>60387262
Yes
>>
>>60384789
t. mudslime chink
>>
>>60384858
same here brother.
i cant fucking wait.
i spend my days thinking about killing myself and the only reason to live is to dream about killing someone else.
we need a fucking war.
>>
File: fedora katana.jpg (22 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
fedora katana.jpg
22 KB, 367x500
>>60384858
>>
>>60384789
many edgy kids on 4chan nowdays..sadly
>>
>>60384858
why are finns always so edgy?
>>
>>60388641
t. turk rapebabby
>>
>>60388728
You cannot afford one-way ticket to Syria or another war zone?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.