[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your riding you're bike and you see this cunt What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Your riding you're bike and you see this cunt

What do?
>>
>>60374739
fall to the ground realize it's over and ask for forgiveness.
>>
Australia? IDK, I'll probably will die anyway...
>>
>>60374753
>>60374763
Why? What's the deal with that fucker?
>>
>>60374824
Those little cunts swoop you during spring and summer, and can continue doing it over 100m away from their nests.

Fuck magpies.
>>
>>60374878
Why are all the violent/deadly animals and insect in the world concentrated in Australia? Do you live in constant fear of being attacked by something?
>>
>>60374940
Not really. Even at a young age you're kind of familiarised with these things, and in an urban environment there aren't that many things to concern yourself about unless you're in the outer suburbs.
>>
>>60374739
Fall into pit as world didn't render yet or start to lag as I'm in Australia.
>>
>>60374878
They seem qt imo :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoaEBb4IN4Q
>>
>>60375079
That ones a juvenile, and it's clearly been interacting with those humans and dogs since a very young age. very cute tho.

They're actually really tame and you can teach them to be fed out of your hand... but if they're nesting they will dive bomb the shit out of you. They become very territorial.
>>
>>60374940
>Why are all the violent/deadly animals and insect in the world concentrated in Australia?

We just need bears and lions and we're set.
>>
>>60374739
Say g'day from WA and get on with the rest of my day
>>
>>60374739
Commit sudoku to avoid having my eyes pecked out

>>60374940
I've never understood this. Sure we have some dangerous shit, but most of it is very small, aside from Cassowaries, and they're mostly away from civilisation. In reality, our largest predator is the dingo which is only a medium sized dog. I'd take our animals any day over lions, tigers, bears, wolves, etc.
>>
>>60374739
Barbecue
>>
>>60375426
>cassowaries
>dingos are the largest predator
>doesn't mention fucking crocs

fucking Tasmanian, you're not even Australian.
>>
>>60374739
get my tennis racquet out and wait for the cunt to swoop
>>
>>60374739
Used to have some out front when I was a kid. Fed them throughout the year and kept bird bath fresh. Never had any problems with them, but they'd attack the shit out of everyone else.
>>
>>60375929
I wish I had that you had your own attack birds
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.