[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT HAPPENS HERE??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: cxcxdcdv.png (244 KB, 939x592) Image search: [Google]
cxcxdcdv.png
244 KB, 939x592
WHAT HAPPENS HERE??
>>
Coons
>>
Bump. Is it analogous to the flyover states we have over here? Seems like a pretty big place.
>>
Petrol sniffing, mining and a US military base
>>
>>60371800
It's in the Northern Territory which isn't a state, so they have federal law there instead. Darwin is the capital which is up the top, the Alice is a bit of a wild reputation but it's considered very "Australian" because of Uluru and the desert etc.

The entirety of the NT has a lot of saltwater crocs
>>
Ive always thought that they should make alice springs into the Australian las vegas
>>
>>60371910
>>60371800
Also the entire NT population is a quarter of a million, compared to 4.2million just in the city of Sydney
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 245x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 245x345
They have the best news headlines in Australia
>>
Aussies tongue my anus
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 236x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 236x332
>>
>>60371741
That's where Easter begins
>>
>>60371910
>because of Ayers Rock and the desert etc.

Fixed that for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 318x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 318x463
>>
File: alice springs chicken.jpg (52 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
alice springs chicken.jpg
52 KB, 550x412
that's where the traditional aussie dish "alice springs chicken" has its origins, a favorite at the authentic australian restaurant chain outback steakhouse.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.