[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a monarchist movement in your country? Do you support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Is there a monarchist movement in your country?

Do you support it?

Also, general /monarchy/ thread
>>
>>60370665
>Is there a monarchist movement in your country?
Nah. It's drilled into our brains basically from birth that monarchy is as anti-American as you can get. The American Revolutionary War and all that. However, it's a new meme among the avant-teens of the Internet to support the "reconquest" of America by the United Kingdom should Donald Trump be elected president, I shit you not. I guarantee you some of them are dead serious too
>Do you support it?
Fuck avant-teens
>>
>>60370665

Yes, the is the Monarchist League of Canada and the government itself promotes the crown.There is no major movement to abolish the monarchy.

>Do you support it

Any decent Canadian should. Monarchy is patrician as fuck.
>>
No
Yes
>>
>>60370665

Yeah, it's like neo nazi and antifa you can't get fully ride of those retard.

>Do you support it?

Im neither a tryhard nor anti-democracy so no indeed.
>>
fuck the queen desu
>>
>>60371105
>>>/tumblr/
>>
I don't know how Will and Harry turned out so chill. I'd expect them to turn out pompous like Charles
>>
>>60371105
>monarchists
>retards

Fuck off
>>
>>60371105
> anti-democracy

what is this. Except Lichtenstein, all European Monarchies are fully functioning democracies.
>>
The queen is just some old bitch who stole my grandmothers jewelry
>>
>>60371242
>monaco
>vatican
>>
Yes, only autists in Internet tho.
No, it's retarded.
>>
>>60371279
> vatican
alright
> Monaco
a democracy

even if you were right, my point would still stand
>>
>>60371274
was your grandmother some old bitch
>>
>>60371307
Liechtenstein is a democracy too, it's just that the Prince has extensive powers. In Monaco the Prince has quite a lot of power as well, but not as much as in Liechtenstein.
>>
>>60371336
I'm aware but I wasn't intending to lump Lichtenstein in with the others because the prince is so powerful when we're specifically talking about democracy.
>>
>>60371385
Hokay
>>
>>60370665
Monarchy is the biggest form of cuckoldry possible.
>>

no

>Do you support it?

I wouldn't support having a monarchy, but I do support having an apolitical head of state and a parliamentary system. Like Greece, Ireland, etc.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.