[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polish "right-wing" president: "Every refuge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: duda chanuka.jpg (58 KB, 900x554) Image search: [Google]
duda chanuka.jpg
58 KB, 900x554
Polish "right-wing" president:

"Every refugeee who wants to live in Poland, will be accepted here with open arms. However, we are against the German-EU antihuman plan to force these people to live in countries where they don't want to live which breaks their human rights. We can't agree on taking refugees whose destination was not Poland, but Germany or UK. These refugees should be accepted in Germany and UK instead. Every single refugee who arrives to Europe with word "Poland" on his lips, will be accepted in our country"

http://www.rmf24.pl/raporty/raport-fala-uchodzcow/najnowsze-fakty/news-duda-o-uchodzcach-kazdy-kto-wybierze-nasze-panstwo-otrzyma-p,nId,2213669

Do you agree with him?
>>
>Every refugeee who wants to live in Poland, will be accepted here with open arms
>However, we are against the German-EU antihuman plan to force these people to live in countries where they don't want to live which breaks their human rights

maybe it's just me or the fact that I like Duda too much, but this sounds like a politically correct way to say that Poland won't receive muslims because '''''they don't want to live there after all''''
>>
>>60366741
Considering no refugees want to live in poland, its a great way to appear to be tolerant.
>>
>>60366883

Firstly: Poland is not against refugees, it is a lie spread by German media

Secondly: Poland is against imprisoning refugees in fucking camps. Do you know what it means to Poland: country where nazis built death-camps for our citizens? Too many bad associations, besides it is against human rights to force somebody to live where he/she doesn't want to live
>>
>>60366968
German nazis* of course. We forget to add adjective "German" when we talk about nazis too often.
>>
>>60366968
I know the polish anti german feel and I know why as well, but about the '' Poland is not against refugees'' thing I'm not sure, I've heard several poles expressing their anti refugees feelings 2bh
>>
>>60367106
>>60366942

Argentina and USA should take some refugees to, i am pretty sure that there is a lot of refugees from Middle East who would want to live in the USA, and refugees from Venezuela who would appreciate shelter in Argentina
>>
>>60367131
see what I mean?, poles actually don't want refugees, and I'm ok with it, I would hate them as well, but we already have enough trouble dealing with our illegal immigrants from Bolivia, Peru, Paraguay and Colombia, and we're not rich as USA for example, so why we should take even more shitskins if we can barely afford ourselves?
>>
>>60367268
I think that people in Venezuela are in much worse situation than you. They could boost your economy if you let them in
>>
>>60367268
I forgot to mention that we don't receive money like Poland from the EU
>>
>>60367131
>Argentina and USA should take some refugees to, i am pretty sure that there is a lot of refugees from Middle East who would want to live in the USA, and refugees from Venezuela who would appreciate shelter in Argentina
I think Poland should take in nigerian refugees desu, it'll make Poland a more multicultural place to live.
>>
>>60367308
it wouldn't be any problem if we didn't get so much shit from other countries
>>
It's a clever method he's using to gain support from foreign countries to divert refugees away from Poland. His true agenda isn't pro-refugee, though he must appear so because the more powerful European countries are cuck states.
>>
File: residence permits.jpg (782 KB, 1164x2032) Image search: [Google]
residence permits.jpg
782 KB, 1164x2032
>>60367314

We take a lot of "refugees" from Ukraine, pal.
>>
>>60367406
>We take a lot of "refugees" from Ukraine

it's not fucking fair Piotr, you're receiving white and blonde qts while other countries receive brown savages, you need to be more tolerant and multicultural
>>
>>60367406
Ukranians are not really different from the Poles in the eyes of a stranger that is me.
>>
>>60367361
>It's a clever method he's using to gain support from foreign countries to divert refugees away from Poland.

That's kind of bullshit though. Western Europe and whole EU is against Poland now. They try to use us as a scapegoat in the mess that they created. They don't care if we are innocent or guilty, they call us "guilty" because it fits their agenda. Poland is currently attacked by all Westerneuropean media and EU plans to put sanctions on us.

The president simply said what he really thinks, that's all. It was a speech for the domestic audience, moreover.
>>
>>60367482
>>60367501

So this "refugee crisis" is about racism? Some refugees are better because they are brown/black, and some refugees are worse because they are Ukrainian?

Sorry, we don't accept racism in Poland
>>
>>60367512
not quite. You're not really getting a lot of refugees, so you're not really getting hurt by the left mentality of wanting to open borders. It's a clever political ploy to get sympathy from all sides, if anything. If there was a lot of immigrants on poland anyone remotely right-wing would be calling out for border protection
>>
>>60367512
your president already gets the reputation of being ''tyranical'' and anti democratic, why?

>>60367538
>So this "refugee crisis" is about racism?
are you really this naive or you're trolling? in western media it is, be sure they think you don't receive refugees because they're not white or they're muslims

>Sorry, we don't accept racism in Poland
o kurwa, now I know you're trolling
>>
>>60367131
Uruguay took some refugees lad
>>
>>60367538
I didn't suggest you to be racist I just pointed out that it shouldn't be hard for Poland to assimilate Ukranians since their culture are somewhat similar
>>
>>60367613
>your president already gets the reputation of being ''tyranical'' and anti democratic, why?

Magic of western media. They managed to persuade the world that Iraq possessed WMD. Never trust the West, especially Germany-backed EU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O35NA6TywAg
>>
>>60367616
and most already want to leave. Uruguay is not that much better than where they came from. The only refugees that stay today are sub-saharan africans
>>
>>60367131
fuck off we're full
>>
>>60367512
But you have few inmigrants... you can take some refugees.. I think so.
>>
>>60367688
>fuck off we're full

Read the letter

http://www.humanrightsfirst.org/sites/default/files/FormerNatSecOfficialsLetterRefugees.pdf
>>
He is bsing, lel
>>
>>60367725
>But you have few inmigrants

Well, i think that Spain has very few immigrants in comparison with Poland, you should be in the front of the queue

Just look: >>60367406
>>
>>60367671
Uruguay is pretty good but refugees prefer Germany.. (welfare you know)
>>
>>60367780
We have 5 million inmigrants here.. Is like Italy
>>
>>60367859

It is hard to call retired Brits "immigrants" or "refugees". We are talking about current flow, not about historical numbers.
>>
>>60367896
Ok ask a some romanian.. (900K in Spain) fucking gypos lad and 1 million
>>
>>60366883
It is
>>
>>60368035
1 million in Italy
>>
>>60367406
Those are not refugees.
>>
>>60367896
We have 17 refugees in Spain ( It is not a joke)
>>
>>60368216
spaniards are refugees by themselves
>>
>>60368323
Says a guy whos their people are inmigrants in my country around 100K argies lives in my country
>>
>>60368425
Fucking movil lad sry for mistakes
>>
>>60368323
Este país es el refugio de Sudamérica y de todos los subhumanos del Este de Europa si se fuesen todos no abría paro
>>
>>60368425
calm down Manolo, it was a joke

Anyway, you have to admit that the last crisis in Spain was pretty serious
>>
>>60368512
>Este país es el refugio de Sudamérica
genial, por fin te empezàs a hacer cargo del monstruo que creaste por no saber mantener la polla en los pantalones.

>si se fuesen todos no abría paro
>implicando que la crisis producida por la corrupciòn de tus gobernantes tiene algo que ver con la cantidad de inmigrantes
>>
>>60368518
La crisis es fuerte, no tengo nada en contra de los argentinos además aquí solo viene gente cualificada de tu país, estas unos pocos años y se vuelven Argentina.

Ami si me jode el polaco que tiene pocos inmis y se queja.. Cuando ellos son la basura inmigrante de Europa.

Respecto a la crisis, según el ministro de economía hasta dentro de 7 años no vamos a volver a una bonanza economíca como la España del 2000 así que si la crisis está siendo muy dura.
>>
>>60366741
If they are willing to become a polish citizen, then they probably are doing it for a love of Poland, and not for benefits.
I say he has the right idea. Those ones will likely integrate rather quickly.
>>
Imagine trying to learn Polish. I'd GTFOT real quick
>>
File: IMG_20160603_160255598.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_160255598.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>60368962
>Imagine trying to learn Polish.
it's not that hard 2bh
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.