[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First world problems thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: FrustratedWoman.jpg (43 KB, 1012x848) Image search: [Google]
FrustratedWoman.jpg
43 KB, 1012x848
share your first world problems in this safe space
no bullies pls
>>
>What should I eat today
>>
>>60344479
>suicide
>>
I survived today
>>
>>60344576
>Sudan
>First world
choose one Ahmed
>>
>>60344479
Slow internet, no bf,
>>
File: 1434900297848s.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1434900297848s.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>Can't get the fucking swimming pool water to clear up
No one told us that you need a degree in organic chemistry to own one of these
>>
File: 1457384324263.webm (2 MB, 1368x768) Image search: [Google]
1457384324263.webm
2 MB, 1368x768
>>
>>60344646
>Slow internet
In Australia.
>>
>>60344701
So is it the Mail blocking out Sweden or is it the Swedish government going Big Brother and blocking out any non-approved news?
>>
>>60344789
Swedish government probably asked the mail to block that article in Sweden.
>>
>>60344479
I ate too much of my favorite ice cream that I got bored of it. Now I have to find a new favorite.
>>
>>60344890
kekd. the govt itself is the traitor in Sweden.
>>
Dunno if I should go 1070 or go with that new meme amd card coming out, I don't want to spend more then 150$ on a monitor, plz help
>>
Have to wait 5 seconds before a perfectly cold water runs out of tap in my 6th floor apartment. It's like torture in a hot summer.
>>
I want to go take a shower to relax and enjoy the hot water but I also don't feel like getting out of my comfy bed
>>
Sometimes when I solve the captcha and get a valid code it still says I have to try again. It's mostly on the "click a storefront" one. I do okay with the rivers and the street signs.
>>
>>60344479
Such a shit term lol first world problems bro
>>
I'm at the library and there are too many cuties for me to focus. And it's a little too hot too but I can't drink a lot of water because there's a girl who hit on me at a party on the way there and I want to avoid her.
>>
>>60345002
>said the weeb living in japan
>>
Ate a bag of Doritos even though I wasn't hungry
>>
I'm staying up too late playing RuneScape and will be very tired for work and hanging with gf tomorrow.
>>
I feel sick after pizza and 3 beers
>drank alone
>>
>>60344479
I can't decide if I should pursue a life of NEET as a translator (who won't actually work but spend his daddy's money) or if I should become a historic linguist or a cognitive scientist
>>
Cant which weapons to use in a video game
>>
Don't know what I should spend my money on
>>
I'm too tired to study and I just wanna go to the beach.
>>
your favorite director directs a movie
jews say its too long and shit

>everything else is cut except the action sequences
>jews in hollywood blame the director

okay

i hate you 20th century fox
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.