[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to be raised next to a Swiss border? Like you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: suck ass.png (349 KB, 1213x826) Image search: [Google]
suck ass.png
349 KB, 1213x826
How does it feel to be raised next to a Swiss border? Like you will be a fucking French than a glorious Swiss.
I would kill myself if I lived there.
>>
Or the US-Canada border.
You will never feel the freedom even it's 6 metres away from your house door.
>>
>>60339347
>>60339421
I am pretty much sure there's freedom of movement between Switzerland and France, and as for the US and Canada, Canada is gaining on the US when it comes to living standards, GDP per capita, and safe cities. They are even more "Free" on freedom index.
>>
File: britit taas vauhis.jpg (278 KB, 1152x1600) Image search: [Google]
britit taas vauhis.jpg
278 KB, 1152x1600
>>60339514
Yeah, but you still have the fucking French passport, you will live in a fucking France and you have to enjoy the EU-sponsored refugee homosex.
>>
>>60339611
Can't you just get a job and move there if you like it so much? It is not that hard if you have the right skills, you are also in freedom of movement with them, no?
>>
File: absolutement.jpg (54 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
absolutement.jpg
54 KB, 240x320
>>60339682
But you will still be born in a fucking France.
>>
>>60339731
I was talking about you desu
>>
>>60339812
Well actually I'm having my papers sent to Switzerland.
Job begins in August.
>>
>>60340012
Well done, Pekka. Best of luck.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.