[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My uncle recently died of zikabola fever and as I was digging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: folioapustaja.jpg (61 KB, 638x792) Image search: [Google]
folioapustaja.jpg
61 KB, 638x792
My uncle recently died of zikabola fever and as I was digging through his old stuff I stumbled upon what I can only describe as an analog webbysitio.
It was a rectangle of several papers glued together and there was a bunch of text in some language I didn't understand, luckily there were plenty of pictures and emojis so I could follow it somewhat.

Inside the analog webbysitio there were several maps, mostly of North Turkey and the Great Israeli Conglomerate but it was labelled as "Europe".
This is where it gets weird: in the following webbypages there were several pictures of what looked like humans, but their skin was some weird beije color and some of them had yellow hair and even BLUE eyes, it also showed women without the mandatory burqas.
I assumed it was some weird fetishist fairytale webbysitio, but it mostly showed pictures of the "Europe" map with some numbers on top of it, the first number was 1800 and the last one was 2020.

I asked my history guru about it and before I even finished describing the analog webbysitio he looked anxious and told me to never tell about this to anyone and to burn the webby immediately.
So I did, but it smelled really bad and now there's a pile of ash in my sleeping cubicle, I'm afraid that someone will see me trying to throw it away and call the Sharia police.
What do I do?
>>
Build wall, Paco
>>
Build wall, Paco
>>
oh
>>
should have saved a copy of it you dumbfuck
>>
Are you from white brazil?
>>
File: 1396614934184.jpg (30 KB, 467x452) Image search: [Google]
1396614934184.jpg
30 KB, 467x452
>>60339049
>>
hmm
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.