[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Americans, are you expected to tip the cop if you get pulled over?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: fragezeichenmädchen.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichenmädchen.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
Hey Americans, are you expected to tip the cop if you get pulled over?
>>
>>60331842
>He doesn't tip his local police officer
>>
it helps to avoid getting a ticket.

if you really want to sneak out of a ticket tho youd have to give 15% of the speed the officer shows you on the radar gun. i dont know if its in all states, but in mine it is.
>>
>>60331873
I think that's called something other than a tip in Russia.
>>
>>60331842
I imagine bribery is as common in the USA as it was in the USSR
>>
America
Yes
>>
>>60331875
yeah same here
>>
>>60331911
>is*
>>
>>60331893
tip and bribe are the same thing really
>>
>>60331950
>bribe the waitress after your meal

Do you think I'm a raper or a solicitor?
>>
>>60331950
no Ivan

let me explaine

a tip is something you give voluntarily for a satisfactory service.

A bribe is something you give so the person of power looks the other way.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.