[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the meaning behind this action?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 643211.gif (728 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
643211.gif
728 KB, 320x240
What is the meaning behind this action?
>>
If I recall correctly, he wanted to prove to the United States federal government that rabbits deserve more respect.

He filled up the Grand Canyon, destroyed the rail roads and cut off the whole State of Florida.

He also physically assaulted a US Congressman.

The US declared war on him and basically sent the entire US army against him. He was captured and jailed.
>>
>>60307677
Wow that's crazy, our media didn't report anything about this. When did it happen?
>>
>>60307761

I don't know.

But Bugs Bunny literally shouts "South America, you can keep it!", as Florida is floating away from the continental US.
>>
It reminds me of that one episode in Tom and Jerry where they were racing around the world and during the race, they accidentally cut Australia in half and pieces of it were floating away.
>>
>>60307890
to be fair desu. The government should really do something about the conditions the fricassee rabbits live under. The fact that elmer fud is allowed to poach a sentient creature is pretty outrages.
>>
>>60308251
Always hated that damn Jerry
>>
>>60308426
Same
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.