[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw this ad at my shool the other day. Would you fulfill the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: ad.jpg (69 KB, 759x609) Image search: [Google]
ad.jpg
69 KB, 759x609
Saw this ad at my shool the other day.

Would you fulfill the last requirement?
>>
Yes, my autism is unbreakable.
>>
File: 1464878121084.jpg (493 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464878121084.jpg
493 KB, 849x1200
with ease.
I also look like Cartman.
>>
File: 819f4.gif (87 KB, 610x696) Image search: [Google]
819f4.gif
87 KB, 610x696
I'm like mosquito spray concerning women.
>>
>>60303501
>till October 2015
>my school
>Greek flag
>>
>>60303501
>you need a mechanical engineering degree to rent scooters to tourists
wew lad
>>
>>60304005
no it was for a summer job for university students.
>>
>>60303501
But I'm everything but resistant to girls' charm.
What kind of requirement is that? Do eastern european girls charm their way around men and steal scooters?
>>
>>60304217
they are semen demons.
>>
>>60304217
Just by lightly touching a girl's shoulder i get rock hard.
It's really uncomfortable to walk, makes you very self conscious and you end up trying to concentrate in something else but you can't stop thinking about her tits being less than 3 meters away from you, and about the fact that you're probably breathing in the air she already used. You imagine hundreds of scenarios where you try to approach her and finally manage to get your dick wet after decades of drought.

I would end up breaking all those damn scooters
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.