[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /int/ You might remmeber me as that Iraninan guy who always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Hello /int/
You might remmeber me as that Iraninan guy who always talked about taking LCD or Shrooms,Long story short:

I tooked 3 grams of shrooms and 1 tab of LCD...

I went to hell 1000 times

I thought the i'm dead and i be forever an slave to satan.

I thought i becamed a vegtable,a fucking living proof of what LCD does to your brain and i was talking to a psycthoph in new yourk or LA

In one of my visions i saw i'm walking naked from a street which buildings were /int/ and every user was laughing at me

i though i becamed a laughing stock of whole internet and i died and i becamed a ghost,trapped to my room...

Guys,never fucking buy LSD in Iran because the guy gave you something VERY FUCKING PURE AND TASTELESS and you think you're an slave to satan.

AND NEVER FUCKING TAKE 3 GRAMS OF SHROOM WITH ONE TAB OF LSD,ESPICALLY IN IRAN
>>
#ThugLife
>>
>>60261845
Dude no joke it was the wrost and best exprience of my life
>>
>3 grams and a tab

Far too much. As a first timer, two grams of shrooms should've been enough.
>>
>أهل النار
>>
>>60261967
S/O to the guy who sold me the stuff.
>>
>>60261967
have to mention i'm no first timer.

But they tooked me to hospital for fuck sake.
>>
>>60261798
Yeah.
Sometimes I focus on my breathing. A quasi-meditation. Get to the part where I almost observe myself breathing outside of my body. Like I'm listening to another person's breath, while every other noise is a complete background (but still can hear it, which ruins the experience)
And then I fall asleep. Wake up by hitting my head on the floor due to body falling down

But your story is nice too
>>
>>60263028
> Like I'm listening to another person's breath, while every other noise is a complete background (but still can hear it, which ruins the experience)

That happened to me,exept it was water splashing noise and whatever was fucking on TV on background

I can't even imagine,if death being something like my exprience i just don't want to fucking die,it was fucking scary.
>>
>>60262705
>hospital
not prison?
>>
>>60265536
Thats why i ditched a cab and ranaway from the hospital.

I told my grandma that i tooked codiene and i wanted to kill myself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.