[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you happy with the religious trends of your country? >Australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: australia.png (7 KB, 416x339) Image search: [Google]
australia.png
7 KB, 416x339
Are you happy with the religious trends of your country?

>Australia
>VERY happy
>>
>>60249295
>substituting christianity for taoism and confucianism
>>
>>60250797
what are you on about
>>
File: Womens Liberation is Death.png (195 KB, 1382x850) Image search: [Google]
Womens Liberation is Death.png
195 KB, 1382x850
I like to match these up with other fun stats to see what kinds of relationships emerge
>>
>>60251116
I am partaking in the /pol/inspired banter, making allusions to Chinese gentrification of Australia, and the abandonment of Christian norms that formed the foundation of your Anglo society
>>
I don't care as long as Islam doesn't grow
>>
>>60251155
That is a really bizarre graph 2bh.
>>
>>60249295
All this means is that people are becoming slavish consumers instead
>>
>>60251167
>mainland chinese
>religious

if anything they'd be christian
>>
>>60251204
All forms of organized religion should be abolished, the decoupling of innate of morality and religious scripture should be emphasized, and a technocratic government should be imposed
>>
>>60251167
Don't they count as religions though?
>>
>>60251229
I'd rather my countrymen worship capitalism than any god
>>
>>60251258
Try English next time
>>
>>60251155
Israel is a bit of an outlier because there is a huge divide between urban birth rates and those of Orthodox Jews in the country
>>
>>60251258
Soviets tried this and it blew up in their faces because they created a nation of autistic STEMfags
>>
>>60251306
I'd rather people not throw out the baby with the bathwater.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.