[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does every government on earth for the last couple of thousand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: alcohol-logo.jpg (425 KB, 1650x601) Image search: [Google]
alcohol-logo.jpg
425 KB, 1650x601
Why does every government on earth for the last couple of thousand years seem to want total control over this?

Why should I be threatened with Federal laws for trying to make my own and selling it ?
>>
power

/thread
>>
>>60241559
Drugs need to be controlled.
>>
Because it's eeeebill!

But you shouldn't have many problems with making your own, should you? It's kinda like milk here in Australia. All the rules really only apply if you're selling it, if it's privately made for private consumption, the laws don't really apply.

Homebrewing beer is a popular pastime in Australia; spirits less so, but a still isn't that expensive.
>>
>>60241559
It's an intoxicant and is responsible for a lot of deaths and general shittiness. Also people can get addicted to it.
>>
Because people>individuals

You are not allowed to disagree. But you are allowed to leave and become part of another nation if you hate yours
>>
>>60241559
Because your home-stilled stuff is shit and basically poisonous.
>>
>>60241559
What do you mean? In Spain is not an issue unlike in protestant countries. Many of my realtives make their own wine or liquor.
>>
>>60241638
>>60241701
>>60241723
>>60241734

Slaves.

Go vote for Hillary Clinton
>>
>>60241723
>But you are allowed to leave and become part of another nation if you hate yours
But all governments have that same attitude, and you're not allowed to leave and start a new nation. ;_;
>>
>>60241787
I'm sure there is at least one government out there that lets you do what you want . Or something that gets as close as it can to what you want
>>
>>60241841
Yeah, I think I like the sound of Czech Republic. They seem relaxed enough, but I don't really have any skills I could offer in exchange for a visa.
>>
>>60241559
Wtf are you on about? You can make your own alcohol here (source: my dad makes wine for my own family's consumption, as many people do here).

You obviously can't sell it if you don't respect the current regulations, but that applies to anything, not just alcoholic beverages.
>>
>>60241902
I heard most Czechs work in automotive industry and stuff. Maybe you can be a worker
>>
>>60241736
>>60241913
you can make your own beer and wine in the us, but I assume he's talking about distilled spirits which are not legal to make here
>>
>>60241701
Go to home depot and randomly ingest plants. There are alkaloids which they sell that are much more dangerous than alcohol.
>>
>>60242053
A lot of people distill homemade "grappa" and other spirits as well. You're fine as long as you don't sell it.
>>
>>60242053
>he's talking about distilled spirits which are not legal to make here
Homemade isn't legal. The ATF needs to fleece Americans to keep themselves afloat. It is most definitely legal to make and sell liquor in the US.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.