[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the worst foreign food you've tried?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: german cuisine.jpg (113 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
german cuisine.jpg
113 KB, 600x450
What was the worst foreign food you've tried?
>>
>>60237877
Baba ganoush

I hate eggplant
>>
>>60237877
You have to put it into the oven, lad.

It's pretty good for "frozen food that can be done in 15 minutes with the push of a button"
>>
>>60237954
baba ganoush is fucking terrible
>>
File: FroYogurt.jpg (51 KB, 380x620) Image search: [Google]
FroYogurt.jpg
51 KB, 380x620
It's so bad it makes wonder if the US residents arbitrary get their taste buds removed on birth.
>>
Had a really shitty romanian meal with some (by marriage) relatives a couple years ago
everything tasted like fish and alcohol
>>
Couscous
>>
Sushi
>>
>>60237877
>Fantastica

Noone to blame but yourself. Go with Mozzarella next time.
>>
American cake.
Why is American cake too sweet?
>>
>>60238842
I have bought fhish that is from Vietnam, it was very delicious.

And maybe this sushi that you ate is American sushi.
>>
A kind of meat pie from romania. It was awful.
>>
Falafel is horrible.
>>
>>60239023
Oh? Tell us more?
>>
>>60237877
olives stuffed with anchovies
absolutely awful, and I like fish
>>
>>60242032
What's about?

And if you can, please tell me about Vietnamese delicious seafoods that you think .
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.