[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have a homogeneous friend group that you can joke around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: pepeaus.png (138 KB, 530x585) Image search: [Google]
pepeaus.png
138 KB, 530x585
Do you have a homogeneous friend group that you can joke around about niggers and chinks without anyone getting offended?
>>
yes but we don't because we're adults
>>
>>60234119
Wow youse sound fun
>>
>>60234099
Yes. Whenever we see niggers we dare each other to pick a fight with them.
>>
>>60234099
I used to in high school. We were all upper middle class whites, predominantly Catholic, who today attend fairly prestigious universities. Once at our German friend's family farm, I sat on a hill with two of the girls, silently watching the sun set and drinking apple cider from plastic cups. There was a lull in the conversation and everything was quiet when Sophia suddenly announced without warning, "I don't really like black people." Nobody replied or responded in any way, we just sat in the autumn evening and continued watching the sun dip below the horizon, but somehow I knew we were all in agreement with Sophia
>>
>>60234099
I have a homogeneous friend group but I cant really make racist jokes because of one of us gets offended by it, not that it stops me most of the time.
>>
>>60234099
Yes. And the best part is. I'm a halfie yet I'm the most racist of the group.
>>
>>60234119
This
>>
>>60234176
so literally any filipino?
>>
>>60234099
Don't have friends, but I do have a pretty racist family (Dad)
>>
File: greatest anime of all time.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
greatest anime of all time.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
No but I got a mongol friend who I basically shit talks about any race.
>>
>>60234840
This. If someone gets offended it means they're a soft cunt and don't belong.
>>
>>60234119
Sounds like you're worried somebody's going to get offended
>>
I only have one white friend. I'm OK with that since I dont like most white people and I dont think my white friend does either
>>
>>60234962
Do you acknowledge your hypocrisy in being prejudiced against a race of people because you assume they themselves are racially prejudiced?
>>
>>60234099
yes. one of our family friends is an Australianised asian man who always jokes about eating dogs and how all asians look the same, it's pretty great desu.
>>
>>60234908
No I'm just not a child who needs to rely on le edgy shock value to be funny every time I'm with friends. And yeah I'd rather not call a black person a nigger because why would I want to do that, what did they do to me, fuck off nerd
>>
Op confirmed for sheltered neet, casual racism is accepted in aus, doesn't matter if you have shitskins as friends or not, if they grew up here they can be as savage as us.
>>
Some friends talk about niggers and Muslims. The other bunch are super pc borderline sjws
>>
>>60235088
Race jokes aren't funny because they're shocking; the only people shocked by them are hypersocialized progressives. Pulling off a race joke is like any other type of joke and can be done by a creative and witty person. If you're unable to laugh at forms of stereotype or trope humor because it might hurt the subject of the joke's feelings, then clearly you have a very poor sense of humor--but honestly I don't think you're that person. I think you'd feel comfortable with Chris Rock or Dave Chapelle spending their entire set doing race jokes, but the second you suspect a joke is involved in oppression, you call it lazy and edgy.

Basically, your ideology has warped you into a neutered confused mess of a human being. What's happened to you is SAD, and now you can't enjoy humor because it might violate your unspoken political beliefs.
>>
File: Fedora 171.png (431 KB, 556x644) Image search: [Google]
Fedora 171.png
431 KB, 556x644
>Race jokes aren't funny because they're shocking; the only people shocked by them are hypersocialized progressives. Pulling off a race joke is like any other type of joke and can be done by a creative and witty person. If you're unable to laugh at forms of stereotype or trope humor because it might hurt the subject of the joke's feelings, then clearly you have a very poor sense of humor--but honestly I don't think you're that person. I think you'd feel comfortable with Chris Rock or Dave Chapelle spending their entire set doing race jokes, but the second you suspect a joke is involved in oppression, you call it lazy and edgy.

>Basically, your ideology has warped you into a neutered confused mess of a human being. What's happened to you is SAD, and now you can't enjoy humor because it might violate your unspoken political beliefs.
>>
yeah

the chinese all make jokes about niggers

the negroes all make jokes about whitey

the whites all make jokes about the chinamen

but when they're all together, nobody jokes about anyone
>>
>>60234099
There are no niggers or chiks around so jokes about them would be kind of pointless.
>>
>>60234099
pretty much all of them
>>
>>60235313
what the fuck did you even just type nerd lmao
>>
File: austin.jpg (4 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
austin.jpg
4 KB, 125x108
>>60234099
Nope but we do that anyway.
>>
>>60234099
no, but we make jokes about niggers and natives anyways. anyone seems to care
>>
File: 1415248908861.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1415248908861.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>60234099
All of them tbqh, my bro is kinda "pc" but even he bends.
>>
>>60234099
>friend group that you can joke around about niggers and chinks without anyone getting offended?

You mean pretty much all aussies right?

I make racist jokes at work all the time and no ill has come of it. even one of my SJW friends joins in and rips on the jews with me
>>
>>60235014
>Do you acknowledge your hypocrisy in being prejudiced against a race of people because you assume they themselves are racially prejudiced?

That's not the reason I dont like most white people
>>
Yes, thank God.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.