[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do refugees rape white women ? It only happens in western
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1452824196413.jpg (138 KB, 807x861) Image search: [Google]
1452824196413.jpg
138 KB, 807x861
Why do refugees rape white women ?

It only happens in western countries. What's up with that.

I think it's because europeans are seen as cuck, and the women as HUGE sluts by the world.

Maybe stop being such pussies europe, i'm not even european but i feel sad about your demise. At least put on a fight, god dammit.
>>
>At least put on a fight
They do, which is why it's classified as rape and not just another one-night stand.
>>
when europeans do fight millions die

just because you think some refugees are raping women

this is why they make fun of colored people because it's always extremist solutions

either use your brain or shut your face
>>
>>60229576
They don't they just pull their hair and slap their butts and steal their phones
That's harassment, not rape

>>60229618
One night stands become rape the next day, 41% of rape accusations are false
>>
Well they come from a culture were women are very reserved and western ones tend to be more liberal also most Europeans girls are white who wouldn't want to fuck them.
>>
>>60229668
Fighting doesn't mean opening gaz chambers again you autistic thing

How about you mob justice any retard that touch your woimen ? fucking cucks i swear

do this twice and they now fear you
>>
>>60229841
vigilante/mob "justice" is a crime

crime + crime does not equate to less crime
>>
>>60229841
>advocating mob justice
Bilel, I...
>>
>>60229910
we get it you're a cuck
>>
>>60229943
i'm trying to protect you

you have to break a few legs there is no other way.

t.knower of arabs
>>
>>60229958
>>60229988
no you want chaos
>>
>>60229576
>Why do refugees rape white women?

Because they can get away with it, simply as that.

Muslims wouldn't dare rape women in slav countries or China.
>>
>>60229576
because why not

because it's fun

if I was a rapefugee in Europe I'd do the same.
Don't say you wouldn't
>>
>>60229841
European women have already come out and said they're rather be raped by "refugees" than protected by European men, because literally nothing is worse than the white western patriarchy.
>>
>>60229576
its because if you rape someones sister in Afghanistan they will come a murder your entire family an israeli explained how earlier Jewish paramilitaries had to fuck up Muslims who raped Jewish girls before they got the message. hell even in India they will lynch you if you get accused of raping a girl, the last time the mob lynched the guy and his mom.
>>
>>60229910
Mob justice is perfectly acceptable when the government actively betrays its people by subjecting them to a massive influx of marauding shitskins who just want to rape and collect welfare. When the governments start expelling these Muslims en masse, then people can calm down.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.