[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are beta males treated in your cunt? Are you a virgin? Have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-06-02-01-49-04-1.png (835 KB, 1080x1046) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-02-01-49-04-1.png
835 KB, 1080x1046
How are beta males treated in your cunt? Are you a virgin? Have you ever had any sexual relations? Are you Elliot Rodgers minus the homicidal tendencies?
>>
1. bad
2. yes
3. no
4. no

Elliot Rodgers wasn't quite beta to be fair
>>
bad
yes
no
no

most betas don't give into their desperation
only alpha wannabes
>>
bullied or ignored
no
yes
maybe
>>
>>60228626
Ok
ye
no lmao i wanna kms
yes
>>
>>60228626
Lee Jackson?
>>
File: 1459885248716.jpg (71 KB, 581x542) Image search: [Google]
1459885248716.jpg
71 KB, 581x542
for fuck's sakes lads
it's impossible not to be a virgin in this day and age now that we have tinder

>but a-a-all women are whores!

Out-whore them you motherfucker. James bond slept with thousands of women and he's never had to deal with that shit. You creeps obviously aren't Bonds but there are women out there who could do with a quick shag.
>>
>>60229075
>it's impossible not to be a virgin in this day and age
I don't think this says what you wanted it to say la

I don't think all women are whores, far from it. I just look at Tinder as an exclusive app for well-adjusted people, which I am not. I can't picture myself getting any matches on an app like that, and even if I did I dread the reaction of the woman when she finds out who I am.
>>
File: 1463048428421.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463048428421.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>60229165
i fucked up

>I can't picture myself getting any matches on an app like that, and even if I did I dread the reaction of the woman when she finds out who I am.
not an argument
clean up your description and get a decent profile picture that's not a selfie, and just swipe everyone
you might think you're unsalvageable but there's plenty of women out there on your end of the spectrum too

dated this girl on there once who was obsessed with male serial killers and actually tried to justify some of their killings
she was fucking weird in bed but still pretty qt

there was also another girl who liked to be bitten and scratched and bed and she'd tell me all about her anime fanfiction
>>
>>60229344
>dated this girl on there once who was obsessed with male serial killers and actually tried to justify some of their killings
she was fucking weird in bed but still pretty qt
>there was also another girl who liked to be bitten and scratched and bed and she'd tell me all about her anime fanfiction
That sounds p based in all honesty

I wonder if girls like that would care that I'm a virgin and the first sex would last like 1.2 seconds
>>
>>60229344
>1/3 of tinder users are desperate beta males that would like the grime out from between a girl's toes if it meant she'd smile at him
>1/3 of tinder users are greek life ultrachads who claim to be three years younger than they are so they can fugg high school girls
>1/3 of tinder users are girls whose only interest in life is filling every hole with a dick or have failed as utterly as the beta lads

wee sounds like fun
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.