[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weedman wants O Canada's lyrics to be gender neutral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: canadians.jpg (15 KB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
canadians.jpg
15 KB, 500x263
Weedman wants O Canada's lyrics to be gender neutral
>>
It's like he's in a hurry to fuck up as much as he can as quickly as possible.
>>
>>60225351
No shit. The more I read about this asshole the more I regret giving him benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>60225241
He is genuinely sick in the head.
>>
>>60225351
>approval ratings have been soaring since the election
>fuck up
/pol/cucks really do inhabit a separate reality
>>
I think that guy just wants to see how far he can go before he gets Kennedy'd. I mean, it is impossible that people don't see that this guy is fucking up an entire nation for the keks
>>
Well our lad of the year wants to remove the word "guy" from usage in the workplace cause it's sexist
>>
>>60226436
>approval ratings have been soaring since the election

I keep hearing the exact opposite. Where abouts do you live?
>>
>>60226592
http://www.threehundredeight.com/2016/05/april-2016-federal-and-provincial.html
>>
>>60225351

He wants to make it look like he knows what he's doing so he just keeps doing simple shit to stay in the news.

>Importing rapefugees (missed their own deadline)
>Blaming cons for budget (got called out by economists)
>Go to pride shit (take pics plz)
>Said they would legalize weed (dude lmao its hard bro but soon)
>Elbows a bitch (got away with it lawl)

All these things are easy or they thought they would be easy, you never hear about negotiating with China or the TPP (which the fucking Liberals got away with saying "idk bro maybe" on during the elections somehow) because those things require real decisions.

Say what you want about Harper but they made governing Canada look easy, and they didn't need constant photography to stay relevant and look like they were doing shit. Harper went to a hockey game or two but thats because he's a hockey nerd. He just did his job like an accountant or something and then we went replaced him with his younger feminist cousin who doesn't believe in numbers for our PM.

Fuck this PM
>>
DUDE
>>
>>60227068
>dude
stop right there, misogynist ciscum
>>
>>60226687

>Harper is retiring
>Muclair is gonna get kicked out

Of course the liberals are leading. Liberals are the only party who have a leader right now
>>
>not replacing the national anthem altogether

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvR6-SQzqO8
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.