[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard is it to convert to Judaism? How are converts viewed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: bybo.jpg (117 KB, 745x562) Image search: [Google]
bybo.jpg
117 KB, 745x562
How hard is it to convert to Judaism? How are converts viewed by other Jews? Do you become a Jew?
>>
>>60205880
You'll never be a real Jew so it's irrelevant.
>>
>>60206021
>it's a 'yank repeating memes he heard' episode
>>
>>60205880
Yes it's hard. Exactly because it's hard converts are kind of looked up to. Except for Ultra-Orthodoxes, but no one cares what they think so it's irrelevant.
>>
>>60206116
I'm Jewish
>>
>>60206116
You can't convert to an ethnicity.
Fucking retarded English terms.
We have two separate terms.
Iudaisti = religion, convert or "born" into it
Ebraeli = Jew as in an ethnicity/nationality.
>>
You have to cut your cock.
Don't know why anybody would do that.
>>
File: 1441955903354.jpg (96 KB, 604x550) Image search: [Google]
1441955903354.jpg
96 KB, 604x550
Do you want your penis chopped off?
>>
it must be really nice to be a russian geek and play dota with your friends and shit on westerners, makes me wish i had friends
>>
Very hard outside of Israel unless you want a wortless reform or conservative conversion.

In the US, Britain, South Africa and a few other countries, conversion is possible but it takes 5 years and quite a bit of cash.

Conversions are effectively banned in SA but if you pretend you have a kike granddad that fled to SA to avoid the holohoax then you can make aliyah and convert in Israel. Do it in the IDF, they really don't care if you plan on being religious after conversion
>>
>>60206353
Oh shit you're from Latvia not Bolivia. Again, just pretend your grandfather is a kike and immigrate like half the Russian "Jews" in Israel today.
>>
>>60206146
>>60206116
Are most Jews hand rubbers or are there normal folks too?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 800x800
>>60205880
Yes and no.

If you have a nearby community that isn't just ultra-orthodox faggots, yes. I'd go reform or conservative. You won't even have to cut your cock for reform.

If not, then you're shit out of luck. Ultra-orthodox genuinely deserve ovens.

t. Conservative Jew
>>
>>60208153
Honestly, I wouldnt even be able to tell the people at my shul are Jewish outside of there. We have a pharmacist, Doctor, violinist, farmer, and myself a mechanic. None of us live above middle class.
>>
>>60206021
Watch me, goy.
>>
thanks for answers, lads
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.