[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news /worldviews/wp/2016/05/2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 1458387333607.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458387333607.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/27/china-and-india-have-a-huge-problem-with-racism-toward-black-people/

Why are Indians and Chinese so racist to Africans? Aren't they all fellow brothers in the fight against white oppression and privilege?
>>
>>60186350
>racism
>problem
poos in the loos are redpooed as fuck
>>
>>60186350
How can Indians be racist against Africans when they are the same color?
>>
nobody likes africans
>>
File: genetic-distance-small2.jpg (520 KB, 1920x1995) Image search: [Google]
genetic-distance-small2.jpg
520 KB, 1920x1995
>>60186451
What does race have to do with colour?
>>
>>60186451
no they're not.

Indians have a skin color that looks pooish, mainly because of the yellowish tint, africans skin color looks more earthy
>>
>>60186451
>implying racism about skin color
The Africans are racists each other.
>>
>>60186350
>against white oppression and privilege?
dey racis cuz dey wuz vedic aryans n' shiet
>>
>>60186467
This

Black people are overtly or secretly disliked the world over.

Even by other black people.
>>
>>60186503
The civil wars in Africa was the best exemple of this problem..
>>
>>60186350
It's not racism but about character
Poor Indians beg in streets rather than selling drugs and disrupting society.
In Indian society White skin obscures but black skin exposes
That's how brits enjoyed india
>>
File: 1452115675725.jpg (63 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
1452115675725.jpg
63 KB, 640x629
All jokes aside though, why are poo colored Indians so fucking ugly? Like the tone of their skin reminds me of fecal matter and i'm not even memeing right now. Africans seem to have a Red Undertone to their skin, but Indians literally look like something that come out of my ass after eating those lunchables meals with the fake taco meat. Northern Indians are pretty noice, however
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d0uYfyzFhI

Europeans otoh are very progressive.
>>
>>60186840
Biologically/genetically it's because India's a sunny place and they would all die of skin cancer at 40 like we do
>>
Stereotyping is very common among street shitters.
>>
>>60186891
but why do they look like poo? why not just earthy black like africans? why poo? WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE POO?
>>
>>60186776
>White skin obscures but black skin exposes

Is that a saying? can you explain it some? sounds interesting.
>>
File: images (31).jpg (16 KB, 323x455) Image search: [Google]
images (31).jpg
16 KB, 323x455
>>60186840
Southies are darker on an average but it's usually the same across India.

Pic related is a southie.

Plus most of the Indian stereotypes originate from the north and central parts of the country. Inb4 mad cunt Punjabis start memeing, I'm a Punjabi myself
>>
>>60188362
Indians are obsessed with skin colour, that's why are racist towards Blacks but kiss white ass. That's why north thinks south is bad even though southies are richer and more literate on an average and southies are obsessed with fair skin just as much as northies, majority of their actresses are from the north
>>
File: hk9H7.gif (435 KB, 3741x3887) Image search: [Google]
hk9H7.gif
435 KB, 3741x3887
>>60186468
>europeans being that close
kinda cringe a bit,but here's the whole image
>>
they're half the worlds population, they might be on to something
>>
They don't have white guilt to stop them?
>>
>>60186840

>Africans seem to have a Red Undertone to their skin

We all know that's not true, Jeromy. You just trying to direct the bulling to India. The worst kind of weak bully.
>>
>>60188742
What happens when an indian finds out that the gora he's rubbing up against isn't as rich and successful as they might think?
>>
>>60189015
I'm not black, but thanks for the free (you), irrelevant country.
>>
File: China colonising Africa.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
China colonising Africa.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>60188825
>>
tbqh it's never been about race. always class. if some well off black family wanted to be friends w/ my family/me, sure thing brah. if some pov shitcunt white/asian senpai tried to be friends, we'd tell em to fuck off.
thing is, black ppl do statistically have the most poor assholes, and therefore have appropriately have that cultural stigma. just like latinos and shit, because honestly we east asians hate them too.
>>
>>60186350
Why are Australians so butthurt over video games and ban them for the stupidest reasons? Why do they hate calendars with bikini models and ban them?
>>
>>60192719
> vidya
Nah actually we overhauled the rating system a few years back. Not even joking, it was a single state attorney blocking the legislation.

> bikini model calenders
We don't?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.