[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whose native population will die off first?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: korea vs japan.png (59 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
korea vs japan.png
59 KB, 2000x1333
Whose native population will die off first?
>>
SK has actually a (slightly) positive natural growth, they aren't dying off.
>>
why do you want that canada ?
>>
Not sure, but both will last longer than most western europeans.
>>
Japan

But both are gonna be around a lot longer than Western Europeans will
>>
>>60177467
I fucking hate Canada now
>>
>>60177467
Korea

Japan has very few emigrants but Korea has so many emigrants like you
>>
>>60177467
>a fucking leaf
>>
File: hapro.png (1 MB, 1024x1163) Image search: [Google]
hapro.png
1 MB, 1024x1163
>>60177467
Native Korean is only 3% now.
>>
>>60179761
>immigrants

how is that connected with your low birthrate? in your case that's not the problem. i would recommend to you one good documentary, they are mentioning Japan a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxUD8E-qbyI
>>
File: 1936 European Risk.png (541 KB, 1056x656) Image search: [Google]
1936 European Risk.png
541 KB, 1056x656
>>
>>60177467
japan will die first because of tsunami, radioactivity, and degenerate culture. nips like to pretend they are honorable yet they dont even follow their own culture. nips should have all killed themselves because of their shameful history.

korea still has its best years ahead of it with reunification and downfall of japan. dokdo is korean land. the east sea is korean waters
>>
>>60181024
>best years ahead of it with reunification
Those are going to be some shitty years and they're well in the future too.
>downfall of japan
lmao keep dreaming
>>
>>60181179
>germany

oh look we have another hitler niglet. you shit eaters should look into ur own history too. about reunification and ww2. buncha fuckin mindless kraut niggers
>>
>>60181333
whoa there leeong dik dok goguk

at least the krauts don't literally drink shit
>>
>>60177467
>die off

when will this meme die off, both are ridiculously overpopulated.

South Korea has the same population as France and is 5 and half time smaller.
>>
>>60181703
actually adolfs little niglets love eating shit. the fetish for eating shit originiated in krautland and is quite a common fetish amongst boxheads.

you moose niggers should go back to fucking the syrup out of ur trees and suck on ur maple dick pops
>>
>>60181703
>at least the krauts don't literally drink shit

learn the memes first before posting newfag
>>
Korea: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_fertility_rate
>>
South Korea will get nuked by the north. While Japan will have time to intercept them.
>>
>>60181024
t. Son Park
>>
>>60181703
>leafs
Not fucking once
>>
>>60181929
>>60181969
>>60182220
alright kim
keep slurping down that ttongsul
>>
>>60180956
he's talking about cuckholding. a lot of foreghners to cuck the native population.
>>
File: 29.jpg (451 KB, 1247x864) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
451 KB, 1247x864
>>60177467
South Korea

I heard South Korea actually has an even lower birth rate than Japan's, and in addition to that, North Korea will most likely end in a self destructive nuclear burst whose flash and flame will turn the whole city of Seoul into ashes too
>>
>>60178358
Fucking sandniggers
>>
>>60184833
but they're being progressive senpai..and tolerant...
>>
>>60181024
This
>>
File: Xpc8R8l.jpg (57 KB, 921x300) Image search: [Google]
Xpc8R8l.jpg
57 KB, 921x300
Obligatory gook bantz
>>
Hmmm nearly all korean women i've spoken to about related subjects have clearly stated in some for or another that they have a duty to both their parents and their country to have children. Jap women don't seem to care about their country or even family.
>>
>>60186168
>nearly all korean women i've spoken to about related subjects

The only impression I get from your post is you are such a penis-driven weirdo
>>
>>60181024
t. Korear living outside if his home country
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.