[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indians can fucking hang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Hello Pajeet, You Shit In Street.jpg (346 KB, 1633x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hello Pajeet, You Shit In Street.jpg
346 KB, 1633x1080
Why are Indians such scumbag cunts, and why should India friendly-fire the entire country with a dozen nukes until every single fucking Indian "citizen" is little more than a pile of ash?

Just about every single Indian I've ever met (and sadly, I've met a LOT) exhibits one or more of the following characteristics:

>they smell bad
>they stand too-close to you
>they clutter their fucking shops with narrow aisle after narrow aisle of cheap shit you'd never in a million fucking years expect to find, in such a shop
>the cunts barter EVERYTHING - even shit they've marked a price on and are trying to SELL to you
>they don't believe in using toilets, so they SHIT in the STREET

I had to buy some break and milk earlier from a 24-hour convenience store. Normally if I fuck up as such and have to buy from these cunts, I accept that I have to pay their hyper-inflated price because, hey, it's their fucking store, right? This time, however, I got angry.

VERY fucking angry.

>pick up bread and milk
>drop by the soft drink aisle because fuck it, I haven't had Coke in a long time
>see some on special
>1.25 litre bottle for $1.79
>not a bad price, actually
>reduced from its "original" price of $2.85
>figured as much, fucking curry munchers
>take it to the counter
>Indian woman scans it and the other items
>I can see the prices on the other side of the scanner - $1.79
>she pauses
>she starts tinkering with the register
>erases the $1.79
>enters a code - it's now $3.49
>this is even more than its "original" price
>I ask her politely why she did that
>she looks at me like I just raped her infant daughter with a bayonet
>she asks another employee to check the price at the aisle - he smiles and says it's $1.79
>she looks back at me and then back at him several times, knowing the cunt has been caught out
>I say, "well, is it $1.79?"
>she says, "uh I'm sorry but that particular special has expired."
>I snap and tell her, "put the fucking thing back on the aisle again"

Fuck Indians.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (10 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
10 KB, 262x192
>>60160294
to much words to read. Please summarize that in 3-5 sentences.
>>
>>60160371
indian being a jew
>>
>>60160371
Indians are sub human.
>>
>>60160453
ew. thats disgusting
>>
>>60160294
Isn't that grounds for a false advertising claim?
Sue those fucks.
>>
>>60160661
>sue because of a coke bottle price being 2 dollars more

classic america
>>
>>60160705
>Not suing when you can and making some easy money off of terrible people with bad business practices
Classic Cucknadia
>>
>>60160787
>being a retarded sheltered faggot with no idea of how legal matters coincide in court

classic dumbmerican, even the most scummiest lawyer in the world would die of laughter if you came to him with a case like this
>>
>>60160371

Oi M8 is mad because he want cheap milk.
>>
>>60160842
>You're wrong because I said so
Ebin xD
>>
Nothing stops these people from jewing and accepting cheating as a default form of trade, nothing in culture.
>>
>>60160294
>why shouldn't India friendly-fire the entire country with a dozen nukes until every single fucking Indian "citizen" is little more than a pile of ash?

They already did when they were aryan. That's one of the reasons It's full of shitskins now.
>>
>>60160911
why are you upset that you're dumb as a brick? why don't you sue me you fucking faggot lmao
>>
>>60161142
Look you retard, if a convenience store is selling soda at a false price then who's to say what else they're lying about? A lawyer would love to jump on such a case because he could potentially expose a slew such illegal activitied that this business performs, and he could potentially make a substantial amount of money off of taking them down.
Stop being such a dumb cuck. You call me sheltered but you have no idea how the world works.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.