[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FLAG THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: rrare.jpg (961 KB, 1164x3376) Image search: [Google]
rrare.jpg
961 KB, 1164x3376
So what is the RAREST flag that you have seen on 4chan?

post rare flag caps
>>
Can someone explain how you collect flags?
Cant you just search for the URL here and find them?
>>
>>60140181
literally click on the flag and save it
>>
>>60140224
yes, but cant you just look for all the flag images here and just save them? whats the point of saving that one from that one time someone rare posts.
>>
>>60140284
Autism
>>
>>60140284
Why do people collect stamps?
It's just an autistic pastime
>>
>>60140284
>whats the point
I dunno, why do some people collect warhammer figurines ? Is there a point ?

People usually just save the flagicon, or they screenshot the post.
>>
>>60140181
>>60140284
That's why you screencap the posts.
>>
Can someone explain regionals?
>>
File: midway-atoll.jpg (165 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
midway-atoll.jpg
165 KB, 1600x900
WHEN THE HELL IS UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS GOING TO POST AGAIN ON /POL/ /SP/ OR /INT/?!?!?!?! They posted like 17 times, then just dropped off the face of the earth.

I NEED THEM TO COME BACK SO I CAN FINISH MY COLLECTION!
>>
You do realise we have a general?
>>60112844
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.