[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how are fur hats seen in your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
how are fur hats seen in your country
>>
Russian
>>
File: ycnex.jpg (48 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
ycnex.jpg
48 KB, 604x453
here it is seen as a sign of success
>>
File: 33637637.jpg (68 KB, 630x472) Image search: [Google]
33637637.jpg
68 KB, 630x472
The RCMP wear Muskrat fur hats during winter
>>
cool if you live in the south east
>>
File: Coldstream.jpg (2 MB, 2028x3192) Image search: [Google]
Coldstream.jpg
2 MB, 2028x3192
>>60129299
Queens guard wear them.
>>
Kinda weird. Chetniks wear them, and they kill people for a living, other than that idk.

>>60133353
This has to be the faggiest thing I have ever seen. Also what is up with Napoleon total war uniforms? Dont this 'guard' who will never see any combat in his life but has a medal, dont he know that he is a bright and easy to see target for designated marksmen that all units have?
>>
>>60133445
Dumb Serb, we have something called tradition here mate, The uniform is to do with Napoleonic grenadiers, there's nothing wrong with that.

>Dont this 'guard' who will never see any combat in his life but has a medal

Great English mate, these guards are active soldiers you spastic, all of them have been on tours of duty.
>>
Commie, Canadian or lumberjack
>>
File: 1454783625675.jpg (44 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1454783625675.jpg
44 KB, 540x960
>>60133548
My English is better than your Serbian, and it's hardly my fault your tradition is full on retard.

>speaks of tradition
>khan'd
Allahu akbar / 10
>>
>>60133647
>My English is better than your Serbian
Guess what, thanks to having a huge empire and later with the help from Americans media entertainment, I don't have to learn another language because it's expected you know the language of the world, hence why you learn it.

What tradition does Serbia have apart from being constantly butthurt?
>>
>>60129299
Absolutely fine if its winter, wearing one any other time will make you look like a dickhead.
>>
>>60133750

christ, you're on a international board you retarded bong. Go to /pol/ already
>>
File: 1464446461896.jpg (392 KB, 1024x1303) Image search: [Google]
1464446461896.jpg
392 KB, 1024x1303
>>60133750
Tradition of not being khan'd voluntarily, being the first nation on Euro soil to kill a sultan, and creating upraisings to liberate ourselves and half of Balkans, and not being a NATO drone and fighting the creation of artificial muslim kidney trading states everywhere.

Superior to britshit tradition in all regards.
Also welcome to /international/, where people generally come because of interest in more than their own nation and language you fucking bong.
>>
>>60129406
>Multicultural friendship
>>
>>60133750
Tu povero, povero uomo...

There is no need for fur hats here, OP. We don't have that...cultural fashion choice. Plus, rarely do our temperatures require such clothing
>>
>>60129458
Is it real fur? I figured Canada was too PC to have tax payer money go towards buying fur
>>
>>60134104
Survival is the only true moral value in humans and all other living organisms. If it helps your ears not fall off due to frost, pc goes out the window.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.