[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white Americans hate Europeans but white Latin Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: mexschool58.jpg (192 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
mexschool58.jpg
192 KB, 768x512
Why do white Americans hate Europeans but white Latin Americans (pic related) are Euroboos?

In Latin America that Europe-hating mindset is present only in mestizos, pardos and other mixed-race people.
>>
WTF I love Mehico now!!

Era penal!
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 340x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 340x400
>>60128165
>white Latin Americans

No such thing, Tenochtitlán Juárez del Castillo.
>>
>>60128238
Then spanish can't into white as well Ignacio Vazquez
>>
>>60128310
Of course we aren't white, John Smith.
>>
File: 1446752140672.gif (263 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1446752140672.gif
263 KB, 600x300
>>60128165
Because one of the central parts of American identity (not just white but all across the spectrum) is that you're American first and whatever ancestry you have second.

I've heard that it works differently in Latin American countries, where people from similar social classes identify more with their counterparts in other countries than with their countrymen.
>>
more like heritageboos it seems

cant figure out what you can actually get by being an euroboo since their modern culture and lifestyle are very americanized
>>
>>60128165
What? White Americans definitely aren't known for hating euros.
>>
>>60128462
I live in Miami and I have never seen true white person from Spain; every other Spanish speaking country yes, but nunca Espana. I have even seen blonde blue eyed Dominicans.
>>
>>60129037
Probably the "Spanish" you are meeting are actually Cuban
>>
>>60128165
>Why do white Americans hate Europeans but white Latin Americans (pic related) are Euroboos?
We don't hate Europeans though. Most of us love talking about our European heritage.
>>
buncha gommie fags.
>>
>>60128238
Get a history lesson you dago!
>>
because america is superior to europe and latin america is not, obviously. use your head paco
>>
>>60128165
>Latin Americans
>white
>>
Our ancestors left europe because we hated you

That hate never went away, especially now that you're so far up your own ass despite the fact that we baby you this long after WW2.

Europe is fucking pathetic in 2016, there are no redeeming qualities about your shithole
>>
we don't hate europeans, majority of the time it's the other way around.
>>
>>60130736
>Our ancestors left europe because we hated you
>That hate never went away
>Butthurt then, butthurt still
>>
>>60130855
Call it what you want, we do not like you or respect you. You exist because benefit from it
>>
>>60130713
have you ever heard of immigration
>>
>>60128165

Chicano here basically this
>>60130674
>>
>>60130736
other way around actually, your ancestors were convicts and other trash that europe didnt wanted so they ran away
>>
>>60130902
American women love European men, don't kid yourself. Europe is far more interesting that fucking USA...
>>
>>60131062
This, it's especially true for the Irish more than anyone else.
>>
>>60131062
>>60131103
>european education

If you genuinely believe this then I don't know where the fuck your education budget is going because you're actually retarded.
>>
>>60131076
>American women love European men

They look at their girly scarfs, girly pants, girly hair, and uncircumcised penis's and can't help but get a boner.
>>
>>60131062
Or maybe because Europe was a famine and war ridden shithole back then?
>>
>>60130902
>we do not like you or respect you.
We don't like or respect ourselves anymore. I hate my country and 75% of people living here. Only way to fix it would literally be murdering all of them so the only people who aren't mentally ill can build something new.
>>
>>60128165
Politics and culture of south europe and france are very similar to latin america.

Many Anglo countries, but with the most amazing prevalance the US of A, are completely retarded in terms of politics and opinions on social issues.
>>
File: mariana1_1[1].jpg (34 KB, 473x618) Image search: [Google]
mariana1_1[1].jpg
34 KB, 473x618
>>60130483
how common are girls like these in pr
>>
>>60128942
The funniest joke of the day
>>
>>60131187
>Genital mutilation is a good thing
kys
>>
>>60131215
What... famine and the threat of being killed was more common in colonial America than in Europe mate. A lot of the people that went over there were thieves, and rough lot.
>>
>>60131736
Although I disagree with circumcision (because it is wrong), it is undeniably true that the overwhelming majority of American women prefer circumcised men.
>>
>>60131846
>L-Look Stacy i mutilated my d-dick for you to l-like me
>>
>>60131782
Maybe in the colonies early history, but it wasn't like Australia where people were forced to go. During the 19th century, Europe had regular famines and outbreaks of war that caused a lot of people to leave for the new world. The Americas were far more prosperous and peaceful than Europe for the vast majority of its history.
>>
>>60132113
>Europe had regular famines and outbreaks of war
Thanks fuck we're an island.
>>
>>60131782
You're talking out of your ass. The U.S. has had 1 major war on its soil compared to the uncountable wars that occurred in Europe over the centuries. Combine that with the fact many European countries had little room for improvement for the very poorest, and buying a ticket to America for free land out west seemed like a great deal.
>>
>>60132185
Plenty of Bong Lawyers and Aristocrats came here too though.
>>
>>60128165
Americans don't hate Europe though. Most Americans quite like Europeans and think of them as more civilized than the US.
>>
>>60132248
I'm talking about Colonial America, before you were independent, it was not as nice or as rich as most Euro countries at the time, and there were dangers.

>>60132342
>More civilised
Not anymore, Europe is the fucking Amazon jungle with niggers running around causing mayhem.
>>
>>60132622
>I'm talking about Colonial America, before you were independent,
Then you'd be correct, however most Euros didn't come here during the colonial era.
>>
>>60132679
Well the only immigrants heading to America at that time were Euros.
>>
>>60131489
They must have been quite common originally, however they all left to work in tv shows all over the Americas, seriously, no matter if it's Colombian, Argentinian or American you'll find a hot Puerto Rican in the crew.
>>
>>60129267
this, I also live in Miami and I've noticed that Cubans are either
>A few white looking ones
>Black
>Mulattos
>Canarians (fat + brown), and other mixtures
>>
>>60131846

Because its the only thing they've known. I think most wouldn't care
>>
>>60128165
>In Latin America that Europe-hating mindset is present only in mestizos, pardos and other mixed-race people
Stop making shit up you asswipe
>>
>>60129267
I know the difference between their accents. It is hard to confuse mainland Spaniards with Miami Cubans.
These are Miami Cubans. I have never seen people from Spain as white as these Cubans
>>
>>60134734
Spain is full of people that look like them.
>>
>>60134734
These are gays.
>>
>>60134734
Then you clearly have never met any Spaniards.
>>
>>60133950
What's wrong with what he said?
>>
>>60138700
That mestizos don't hate Europeans.
>>
>Gallegos
>Blancos

>>60134734
That's because you haven't been to Spain
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.