[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so pathetically weak?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 640x800
Why are women so pathetically weak?
>>
Not weak, just exhausted. You'd be spent too if you spent all your time fighting the oppressive cis white male patriarchy.
>>
>>60120400
I am in the army national guard and females already have laughable standards.

They only have to be able to do 17 push ups and 36 sit ups (both in a 2 minute time frame) and run 2 miles (3.2 km) in 19 mins and 36 seconds.

On the other hand as a 25 year old male I'm expected to have 41 push ups, 50 sit ups, and a 16 min 36 sec run.
>>
File: kyssäri.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
kyssäri.jpg
59 KB, 640x560
If the mission of a soldier requires a certain level of fitness, what the fuck is gained from lowering that limit?
Less people are filtered out, yes, but what use are masses of people unfit for the job?

I'd understand if this was about civilian shit, but the military should always be a thing of it's own.
>>
>>60120621
The military has been telling civilians this for years but they aren't listening

They care more about quotas than quality
>>
>>60120621
In our military it is measured by stupid arbitrary standards. You jog 2 miles at a steady pace and do a pathetic amount of push ups and sit ups.

I think the physical fitness test for military should consist of sprinting in full battle rattle and carrying a weapon, then picking up a buddy and dragging him a certain distance into cover.
>>
>>60120743

But that can be measured through weighted jogging, deadlifting and drills.
>>
>>60120578
kek you only need 5 push ups here, no im not missing a 0
>>
>>60120400
While I agree with your implied point that quota for front line female combatants is fucking retarded, I don't see what does this have to do with /int/ in any capacity whatsoever.
>>
>>60120578
Are tattoos still banned?

Am I still banned from joining, but women who do not meet the requirements are not?
>>
>>60120400
And more people will die saving her
lmfao
>>
>>60121255

Tattoo policies change too often for me to keep track. It depends on where and what they are. Rule of thumb is that if they're on your face, neck, or hands then you're not allowed to join.
>>
>>60120400
They're good snipers, no?
>>
File: akun huutikset.jpg (12 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
akun huutikset.jpg
12 KB, 276x276
>FUCK YOU PATRIARCHY
>I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DIE IN A WAR
>>
>>60121255
As long as they aren't on your face or neck you're good.

You can still get in with a full sleeve as long as it doesn't go past your wrist.
>>
>>60120578
>17 push ups
>in 2 min
i'm weak as fuck as fuck, never exercised and even i could to this in pe.
>>
>>60122289
Yes, it is pathetic. We need to downsize and cut out all people who cannot do the maximum (75 push ups, 80 sit ups, and 13 minute 2 mile run)
>>
>as long as they meet the standards

This is "fair" and all, but it completely ignores the fact only 1% of 1% of 1% actually can. Now you've created a special minority in the active duty combat military that you have to accommodate and care for.

Women in these active combat positions cost more. New bathrooms, new health services, new logistics, etc. They also increase the chance rape is used as a torture tool, ruin male-only team cohesiveness, and lead to white knighting.

Just because I cut off my dick and can complete the standards to be a "female", does not mean all women are going to be okay letting me walk into their changing room. Sometimes you just gotta be unfair and not pander to a very very small minority at the cost of the vast majority.
>>
>>60121492
desu tho joining the military is perfect for people who have no idea what they want in life. it gives you something to do in early adulthood while you figure things out, and gives you a plethora of benefits when you're finished. i can imagine why some women would want to join.
>>
>>60122746
There are more downsides than benefits IMHO. At least in the US military.

I only did it for some adventure and a change in life. Others do it for the college tuition assistance and cheap insurance. Other than that it's more trouble than it's worth.
>>
>>60120578
>They only have to be able to do 17 push ups and 36 sit ups (both in a 2 minute time frame) and run 2 miles (3.2 km) in 19 mins and 36 seconds
holy shit what?
that's something any regular healthy man can do
>>
>>60123058
its pretty hard for women to do more than 10 pushups, even if they are somwhat sporty
>>
The weak should fear the strong
>>
>>60120578
I understand the pushup one desu, but why the running and situps? There isn't nearly enough difference between men and women biologically to warrant those.
>>
File: ByHbekCIcAA-2nz.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ByHbekCIcAA-2nz.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
real women are stronk
>>
>>60120578
Bullshit or your women are really weak, I can do better and I spend my free time lurking and watching anime
>>
>>60120400
g-ds will.
>>
>>60121473
Nope.
>>
>>60124280
she is still weak.
>>
>>60120578
For real, one of my cousins can run 10k in 48 mins and she is around 40 years.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.