[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad Teeth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 31
File: British-teeth-study.jpg (13 KB, 351x253) Image search: [Google]
British-teeth-study.jpg
13 KB, 351x253
Why do some countries like the UK and Japan have bad teeth? Is it genetic?
Also, do you have good teeth? Pics?
>>
>>60112772
Post feet pls
>>
>>60112808
Nah, man. It's a teeth thread. Focus.
Also, my feet are ugly as fuck.
>>
>>60112772
not brushing + island inbreeding
>>
I have shitty theeth. Not going to post because I'm afraid of internetbullies.
>>
>>60112841
>not brushing
I don't believe that. Everyone who isn't homeless brushes their fucking teeth

>>60112882
yeah... thats fucked up
>>
Yea I have very bad teeth and I am also young. Yea it's genetics , my parents both have very shitty teeth, they are 50years old. I have 4 filling. I am extremely depressed.
>>
>>60112772
bad teeth look kawaii as fuck
>>
>>60112923
Depressed? Over you fucking teeth? Come on, man
>>
File: hmm.jpg (62 KB, 562x483) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
62 KB, 562x483
>>
>>60113106
>in a 12 year old
>>
>>60112908
Not in England, they just rinse it with tea
>>
>>60112772
>Why do some countries like the UK and Japan have bad teeth?

small islands give way to inbreeding
>>
>>60112882
Post teeth. I promise I won't bully you.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
I got kinda bad teeth, not rotten, just regular white teeth, but my fangs looks like japs fetish and my bite is too deep and fucked up.
Because of that I can't smile wide just physically and my chin is too small. Also got problems with chewing food and even speech.
>>
>>60113797
My chin was also too small. I got that fix with the dentist. My chin is perfect now.
I had to use braces for a while, but I would always break them, so I still haven't fixed my teeth completely.
I got a gap between my two front teeth, and it is terrible.
>>
>>60114174
>braces
This shit is rare here and I didn't want to get bullied at school wearing it. Now it's too late I guess, and kinda expensive.
>>
>>60114735
yeah, it sucks to use them
>>
>>60114735
I know an Iranian girl who has them and she's 18.

I also wore them at age 13-15. Yeah you get called "iron shop" and variations on the theme. This will probably be less when you're older.
>>
Why do brits pretend their teeth being bad is a meme? Because it's not
>>
>>60114735
I'm planning to get braces (again) because my teeth moved after losing one in a brawl (piece of advice, don't pick on a sober person when you're piss drunk) and i can't get a new one because the hole became too small.
I'd rather look awkward for a few months to a year than have a fucked up smile for my whole life
>>
File: muhteeth.jpg (42 KB, 616x523) Image search: [Google]
muhteeth.jpg
42 KB, 616x523
Feels good to have healthy teeth
>>
>>60114959
>I'd rather look awkward for a few months to a year than have a fucked up smile for my whole life
This so much. I'll try to get bracelets too.

>>60114995
I'm sure it does. Nothing like a white smile with all the teeth in their correct place.
>>
Statistically we have great teeth, dentistry is largely covered by the NHS after all.
The bad teeth thing is propagated by US media where they all bleach their teeth yet poor people can't even afford to get them checked.
>>
File: I vant to suck your whitu pigu.jpg (20 KB, 441x390) Image search: [Google]
I vant to suck your whitu pigu.jpg
20 KB, 441x390
>>60112772
What in heaven's name

it's like looking into a beast's mouth!!
>>
>>60115062
>they all bleach their teeth y
Is that true, tho?
I'm not sure about that.
I always thought that their white teeth were a product of good care for dental hygiene.
>>
>>60112772
I had extremely shitty britbong-tier teeth until braces.
>>
god tier teeths but I have a problem with my tongue, when I speak I push my tongue to the upper teeths and they get fucked up again, its my 3rd time that I wore braces,I have to see a speech therapist to learn me how to speak properly because Im not gonna wear braces for 4th time
>>
>>60115121
In the media yeah, normal people over there rely on "dental plans" from their employer.
>>
>>60112772
need actual statistics

aside from it japan approves shit like yaeba as fang. thats one of actual reasons why some anime characters have that.
>>
>>60115165
All gayreeks sound like having a tongue thrust when talking.
>>
>>60114959
>for a few months to a year
I heard 2 years is a minimal time you should wear it.

>>60114912
I don't mind trying to wear, but first I need to cure small caries on some teeth, just in case. And it costs lots of moneys. Braces will cost even moar ~800€. So as you guess money is the only problem stopping me from perfect teeth.
>>
>>60115293

you lie Nip

I think your little shake n quake island is a haven for vampires.

We have some real good vampire hunters here in yurope.

Is this why you hate us so much?
>>
>>60114995
'eyy man
u wanna build some muscle?
yeah?
das guud
das reaaal guud man
>>
Japan has bad teeth. Very disgusting.
>>
>>60115351
the first time i wore braces, it did last 2-3 years, but there was much more work to be done than there currently is
>>
>>60115369
you jump to a conclusion too much

vampires in eu arent related to yaeba at all
if anyting its related to cats or some youkai shit
>>
England having bad teeth is a meme. What we have is a class system that has disappeared from most of the rest of Europe. Therefore it is easy to find pictures of Brits with bad teeth because the lower class is widely represented on social media and has worse teeth than the rest of the population.
>>
It's a meme, we just don't fixate on dental cosmetic surgery like America does.
>>
>>60112772
tfw I rarely brush my teeth and they look bretty good n white
>>
>>60115814
disgusting
>>
File: no teeth gurl.jpg (63 KB, 650x520) Image search: [Google]
no teeth gurl.jpg
63 KB, 650x520
>>60115427
Russia too desu
>>
>>60115814
I hope you enjoy gum disease and bad breath, Ameritard :)
>>
>>60112772
Healthy? Yes, literally never had a cavity or even serious plaque
Straight? No. I suffer from oldest child syndrome where my folks made all their stupid parenting mistakes with me so they'd get it right with my siblings.
In this case they believed our dentist who said I should hold of on getting braces until I lost the last of my baby teeth, then going to the teaching hospital to get me braces. It didn't help at all in the end
>>
>>60115758
this
>>
Yaeba is cute as fuck honestly
>>
I've been a heavy brusher all my life which has been good up until now that I'm in my 30s and the enamel's been stripped away from my gums and the ends of my teeth. At some point I'm going to lose a front incisor ironically because of my dedication to dental hygiene.
>>
>>60115351
True it isn't cheap, even here you have to pay full amount, there are no partial refunds for teeth problems, this is considered "luxury". (m2f sex change operations however are totally refunded here, what has happened to the world?)
>>
>>60114995
>Feels good to have healthy teeth

If you ever had braces, you don't have healthy teeth.
>>
>>60115609
Are Irish people and Scots a ugly as lower class Englishmen?

Just wonndering if it is a racial issue, seeing they share the same genetic material.
>>
>>60116137
>m2f sex change operations however are totally refunded here
Wait what?
Really? When did this happen?
>>
>>60116248
The class divides exists across every country in the UK.
>>
>>60112772
>Is it genetic
inbreeding
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 640x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 640x531
Rate my teeth
>>
>>60115814
this will change fast when you get older

english heritage btw?
>>
>>60114995
hey bro u should get your skin checked, it's all black and stuff
>>
>>60116330
rodent/10
>>
File: pepe_eu.jpg (20 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
pepe_eu.jpg
20 KB, 275x183
>>60116137
What's happening with gayrope...

>>60116330
Lol, almost same as mine, but I got 'yaeba' stuff.
>>
>>60116135
seems like you fell victim to the fluoride jew

Not meaning the tin foil hat thing, but hydrofluoric ions are very detrimental if you use too much, like brushing really hard three times a day.

Better just to floss once, brush once a day, and don't push too hard.
>>
>>60116512
RUDE

>>60116519
wtf is "yaeba"
>>
>>60116334
not english at all desu
>>
>>60116494
Please don't turn my thread into race baiting
>>
File: 1462372548638.jpg (77 KB, 416x335) Image search: [Google]
1462372548638.jpg
77 KB, 416x335
This is a recent pic of me eating a pickle desu
>>
Do people actually believe this meme outside of the internet?

If you really want bad teeth, look at China.
>>
>>60116286
this is from back in 2008
http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/gmr1u9f17
read it and weep

>. En er zijn nogal wat aberraties. Vrouwen die geen borstontwikkeling hebben, krijgen een borstvergroting niet terugbetaald. Terwijl transseksuele mannen de operatie voor een geslachtsverandering wel terugbetaald krijgen. Dat is ethisch twijfelachtig.
>>
have shit teeth, brush them twice a day but they're pretty weak unfortunately
one of my fillings just decided to fall out the other day and it hurts like a bitch
they look decent at least, nice shape and straight
>>
>>60116296
But Ireland isn't officially part of the UK, do the Irish also have this caste system?
>>
>>60116536
Just don't brush it hard.
Fluoride makes the enamel more resistant to acids.

>>60116550
>RUDE
Sorry man. Don't let it go to your head, I'm just a favela monkey on 4chan, chill.

>>60116624
Great teeth. You look a bit feminine. Are you a girl?
>>
>>60116519
invade us pls
>>
>>60116763
I wonder how much support a russian invasion would get across all of europe.
>>
>>60116334
just brushed my teeth after you said that
>>
File: IMG_20160511_162729.jpg (75 KB, 489x266) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160511_162729.jpg
75 KB, 489x266
>>60116624
More recent one.

I'm planning to get some braces though since my insurance covers it.
>>
>>60116865
Yeah, keep it up.
Don't brush it too hard.
>>
>>60116719
In the right amount, which is very little

hydrofluoric acid dissolves glass, it is a very agressive toxin

of course, Paracelsus (everything is toxic, it is the dosage level which makes something toxic), but if you damage the enamel by brushing too hard, esp. with an old tooth brush, several times a day, and apply fluoride-containing paste every time, you might be overdoing it.

Just floss instead. Don't brush more than once in the morning and once before sleep. And floss once a day.
>>
>>60116892
girl?
>>
>>60116550
>wtf is "yaeba"
Kinda crooked fangs.
>>
>>60116865
I'm not a health nut, but remember, they have to last a lifetime.
>>
>>60116934
>hydrofluoric acid
Yeah, it does. But I don't think it is formed when you have contact with fluoride. WTF, man.
>>
>have deep pitted molars
>food and shit get stuck, almost impossible to clean out without dentist trip
>parents too poor for $1800 sealant treatment shit
>insurance doesn't cover cause considered cosmetic procedure or something
>whycan'tIholdallthesecavities.jpg
I guess my teeth are okay that other junk aside.
>>
>>60116956
Boy.
>>
>>60117024
You're a cute boy.
>>
>>60116636
I looked it up and local transgender societies, or whatever they call themselves, claim a large part of the cost is to be paid by the person and in advance. I don't exactly think much of the source though
>>
>>60116842
The way things are going, more and more I'd say.

The media doesn't represent the views of the general public at all, nor do the politicians take it into account.

It's just a propaganda machine. Once day you see headlines "6 year old boy gets sex change" and they applaud it as if it was a heroic deed. Any criticism and you're publicly ostracized, called a reactionary dinosaur.

And these are the same people that make fun of Russia because of propaganda in their media. At least they have an ounce of sanity left.
>>
>>60117002

pKa HF/F(-) = 3.2 and solvated fluoride ion also etches glass.
>>
>>60117261
Shit man.
If Donald Trump becomes the POTUS, we might be looking at a more friendly relatioship between the West and Russia. I'm really looking forward to that.
Maybe the two may get to kick the turks on the balls.
>>
>>60117223
Well the operation is not the major part of the "transition". The truckload of hormones (estrogen and spironolactone) you have to pay yourself I think. It's the same kind of estrogen pills girls use as an anticonceptic I reckon, or older women in the menopause.
>>
My teeth are a mess. I was in the process of getting braces but got sick and couldnt get them. Now they are yellow and crooked. Kinda thinking of getting the all ripped out and getting dentured.

>tfw dont know how to smile properly because ive never smiled showing my teeth, only ever done that faggy half smile.
>>
>>60113106
Show me whole population. 12 year olds may be part of a new generation, but your baby boomers have horrible caries.
>>
>>60117576
what the hell is a baby boomer?'
>>
>>60114942

Because it is. We have less cavities, less gum infections, less teeth removed etc. than most of the world (including america and msot of europe), they just arent super white like american teeth therefore american tv acts like our teeth are bad.
>>
>>60117518
I guess. A friend of mine is doing the reverse, or at least really considering it, and claimed she had to pay for everything
>>
>>60117504
Maybe, I wonder how much of that isn't just spin.

It wouldn't surprise me if nothing at all will happen with any of his election time promises.

I never get it why Americans get so worked up in election time, they elevate their candidate to demigod status who will pretty much solve everything, and just like with Obama's "change" and "yes we can", pretty much always ends in a bummer.

Of course, Hillary would be much worse, I know it's a solid shit vs diarrhea choice.
>>
>>60117649
>this damage control
>>
>>60117504
I do wish Erdogan would be stopped though. I really hope Trump will go for good relations with Putin.
>>
File: IMG_20160530_131518.jpg (225 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160530_131518.jpg
225 KB, 1200x1600
Rate me m8s

I think they are indeed fucked up, but not enough to stop me from smiling. Lost my timing to put braces on, so i gotta deal with it for a year or two
>>
>>60112772
too much beer.
>>
>>60117693
>Maybe, I wonder how much of that isn't just spin.
A spin? Nah, man. Trump is the real deal.
I trust the guy a lot. He'll do the right thing for the west.

>It wouldn't surprise me if nothing at all will happen with any of his election time promises.
He will try, I'm sure of that. He's going to try the best to build the wall, and the only thing that can stop him is the other shitty politicians.
But he will try hard.

>and just like with Obama's "change" and "yes we can", pretty much always ends in a bummer.
That's nonsense. Trump is nothing like the other twats. Like, really. His antiestablishment stance is rock solid.

>>60117787
Yeah. Erdogan is a fucking monster. If Turkey finds its way into the EU, you guys are fucked.
>>
>>60117760
That's because shitholes have younger population therefore better teeth in average
>>
Interestingly, crooked and crowded teeth only seem to affect humans on a large scale. The thinking is that when they first began farming, the softer food required less chewing, so jaws got smaller over time. Comparing skull sizes before and after agricultural revolutions in different societies shows pretty consistent jaw shrinkage. The problem was that our number of teeth didn't decrease along with it, nor did the size of the teeth. Some people simply inherit good teeth, while others aren't so lucky.
>>
>>60117615
Post WWII economic boom children. You wouldn't know this as Brazil hasn't had an economic boom since the 1800s.
>>
>>60117976
Calm down, liberahen.
>>
>>60118018
>You wouldn't know this as Brazil hasn't had an economic boom since the 1800s.
No need to be rude, geez.
>>
>>60117657
Well, yess, in the article the also mention that it is like that, only m2f operations get paid back.

I know there is in Leuven iirc, a professor who is apparently very skilled in m2f changes, he did one on himself even. His name used to be Patrick, and now is named Patricia.

"She" is often incensed in the media, maybe you've heard of "her"?

Another thing: the media used to be dispersed amongst several political parties in the old days. At least there was still room for opposing views. "Verzuiling" they called it, as if it was a bad thing.

Now 2 companies, De Persgroep & Corelio, own pretty much all newspapers, and it doesn't matter which one you pick, they have become all the same. Exactly the same articles, exactly the same opinions.

I wonder if other countries also have people who are called "opinion-creators" (opniniemakers) who basically create the opinion you have to follow and the words you have to repeat.
>>
>>60117760
Exactly. British teeth is no better nor worse than the rest of Europe.
>>
File: thanks.jpg (4 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
4 KB, 125x124
My tooth hygiene is fucking real bad.
I have not brushed my teeth in 3 years, and I drink everyday soda and eat sugary shit.
My mouth fucking always is hurt.

The reason is very stupid, as well- My qt neighbor brushes her teeth for 3 years each day at the same time. we have thin walls. So when she brushes I put my head to the wall listen to running water and rub my head from each side to pretend she is brushing my teeth for me as my girlfriend. However, I always eat at 10pm so I can't brush for real at this time and cannot brush after dinner because it feel wrong if she doesn't brush my teeth.

Now my molars hurt.
>>
>>60118097
>drinking soda
>>
>>60118097
lolwut
>>
Sugary diet and memes
>>
File: 1464624426796.jpg (58 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
1464624426796.jpg
58 KB, 440x440
>>60117576
>baby boomers have horrible caries
Because they're old farts already now.
>>
>>60118188
Yeah, soda is terrible for you.
>>
>>60118048
Sorry. I just felt like I had to bantz. This is /int/. I didn't mean to hurt feelings, I love everyone.
>>
>>60118338
>I love everyone.
Oh man, I love you too
>>
>>60118073
>it doesn't matter which one you pick, they have become all the same. Exactly the same articles, exactly the same opinions.
There is still a difference mate, even if it is just De Morgen being even more terrible than the others and HLN using less big words
>>
>>60118318
Soda and crisps are the two biggest problem for teeth.
>>
>>60117871
I really hope you are right. I even like the idea of him winning just because of the whining it will create in the liberal media.

I think it will be like the Bush days all over again, in the sense that there will be constant manifestations the moment Trump makes a fart. There has never been so many drones used to kill people, many innocent "accidents" in Pakistan etc, as under Obama, yet have you heard any liberal manifesting against that? On the contrary, he even got a Nobel peace price before doing anything ffs.

If the Nobel committee was worth anything, they should give Putin a Nobel peace price for his work against ISIS.

Regarding Erdogaan, he is extorting Merkel & Western Europe in general with the refugee situation. And he gets away with it, they show some teary eyed documentary about poor Syrians on tv and people apparently stop seeing that at most 5-10% of the refugees are actually Syrians, they're mostly Pakis, negros and even Albanians ffs. Or at least that is how the media wants us to act.

We're already damaged so much, that it wouldn't make a lot of difference if the Turks got in, but still, Erdogan has to be stopped. He cheerfully buys oil from ISIS and the Syria/Turkey border is as leak as a sieve.
>>
I got most of my teeth fucked up in fights during late teens and early 20's and most of my upper teeth are fake. Some of the fakes I had to replace, because I would brake those little stubs that held the fakes in place

>mfw my greatest and most intense phobia is from dentistry

I also take medication before going to the dentist
>>
File: kE7vaZ0.jpg (53 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
kE7vaZ0.jpg
53 KB, 1000x500
>>60118482
>I think it will be like the Bush days all over again, in the sense that there will be constant manifestations the moment Trump makes a fart.
But it's fucking Trump. Do you think he cares? He will most definitely turn the insults around.

>Regarding Erdogaan, he is extorting Merkel & Western Europe in general with the refugee situation.
Yep, he is. But his getting the fucking boot if Trump becomes POTUS.
He will pull the US out of NATO and work with Russia. No more free shit for the t*rks.
>>
File: brushiebrushie.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
brushiebrushie.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>
>>60112841
England literally invented the first mass produced toothbrush - William Addis.
>>
>>60118482
Don't worry, my european brother.

Once you finish burning, the new world will go pick up your ashes and take your land back. WW4 will be spics vs muslims, américas and maybe east asia vs the european caliphate.
>>
File: 1417022164118.gif (256 KB, 460x351) Image search: [Google]
1417022164118.gif
256 KB, 460x351
>>60118097
>>
>>60114912
>here
I dont known such place
>>
>>60117615
After WW II there was a sudden "boom" in birthrates in the USA and Western Europe. The people born between 1945/1950-1965 generally, they are referred to as baby boomers.

The generation that is responsible for the whole hippie counterculture thing in the late 60s, 70s and the one now in power. Candy-ass revolutionaries in their youth, who have gotten everything on a silver platter and rebelled mainly out of boredom.

The ones who fucked things up beyond repair and tell us now: "I wouldn't want to be young in this day and age" (while receiving a pension payed for by us, meanwhile this system will not exist anymore when we are old so we also have to save for our own pensions now). Don't get me started on the asshole babyboomers.
>>
>Talking with some Japanese girl
>Her teeth are a bit crooked
>tfw it's kind of cute
Does anyone else here have this feel? I don't like really crooked and fucked up teeth, but hers are just enough so that it's cute. Too bad she hates her teeth and refuses to smile with them
>>
>>60119314
kys
>>
File: gggg.jpg (9 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
gggg.jpg
9 KB, 263x191
>>60118097
post of the day ez
>>
>>60118424
Yeah that's basically it.

When I dig in the archives and compare newspapers from for example the 1980s, it is clearly visible how much changed in so little amount of time.

De Standaard once was a decent newspaper, until some glamourboy "fixed" it, the day they did away with AVV-VVK on the front.

The same guy later did the same to the Dutch, the NRC dagblad (Nieuwe Rotterdamsche Courant), first thing he did was to move it to Amsterdam lol
>>
File: 1462994791158543354678.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462994791158543354678.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>60118097
>>
>>60118609
I hate the dentist too. Now I go to a qt Russian female dentist, and she is really good. She took care of my aching wisdom teeth the day before I had an exam, she gave me double the amount of anesthetic.

(I still have 3 wisdom teeth left, normally they should be pulled because of >>60117977
but they're there for more than 10 years now, so I think it should be ok)

I've lost a chip from my front teeth after a drunken fight with a friend. He is dead now and he was a good guy, so I kinda keep it as a token of remembrance.

>>60118629
I hope so, I'm just distrustful of the whole election times charade. But I'm willing to give him the advantage, it'll be good times to hear the moaning of the liberals that's for sure.
>>
>>60115372
YOU JUST FOUND ONE OF THE BEST FITNESS CHANNELS ON YOUTUBE
>>
>>60118854
I always like to think the Slavs will inherit Europe.

I'm not a Slav, but it is clear to everyone who is not deluded that Western Europe is done for. The Slavs may suffer from poverty now, but at least they have some sense left, which will protect them when the whole thing implodes and muslims go rioting and demanding for whole regions to be sharia controlled.

Yesterday I've read that a satirical right-wing magazine here receives threatening mails from muslims starting with "when we are in power we will...", so I guess they're expecting it soon too.
>>
>>60118097
maybe you should consider watching anime?
>>
>>60118629
>He will pull the US out of NATO and work with Russia.
lol no
>>
>>60117795
nice
>>
>>60112772
I'd sooner take death over the embarrassment of looking like that.
>>
File: 1416917810193.jpg (6 KB, 113x142) Image search: [Google]
1416917810193.jpg
6 KB, 113x142
>>60118097
>>
File: hyvinvointia ei ole enää.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hyvinvointia ei ole enää.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>>60118097
>>
>>60118609
>tfw I got into tonnes of fights and usually ended up getting my shit kicked in on the ground
>still never damaged a single tooth
>>
File: 1395589295076.jpg (101 KB, 780x901) Image search: [Google]
1395589295076.jpg
101 KB, 780x901
>>
File: 1397895357756.jpg (101 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1397895357756.jpg
101 KB, 960x960
>>
File: 01948948358.gif (1 MB, 260x136) Image search: [Google]
01948948358.gif
1 MB, 260x136
>>
>>60124867
i bet that feels really good
>>
File: 1385097251532.jpg (54 KB, 600x530) Image search: [Google]
1385097251532.jpg
54 KB, 600x530
>>
>>60124796
>hello i am here for the job interview
>>
File: e2edc2bf68345099ca7dd40e812a7e41.jpg (338 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
e2edc2bf68345099ca7dd40e812a7e41.jpg
338 KB, 1080x1920
>>60124972
>>
File: armzit.webm (3 MB, 240x426) Image search: [Google]
armzit.webm
3 MB, 240x426
>>60124901
>>
>>60125070
i want to pop that.
>>
File: spilling the spaghetti.jpg (392 KB, 1082x796) Image search: [Google]
spilling the spaghetti.jpg
392 KB, 1082x796
>>60125130
>>
>>60112772
This is a meme though, studies have found we actually have very good teeth in Europe.
>>
>>60115121
They also have fluoride in their tap water which bleaches their teeth.
>>
>>60125169
y tho
>>
File: 1430081264550.gif (2 MB, 448x248) Image search: [Google]
1430081264550.gif
2 MB, 448x248
>>60125392
>>
>>60116704
Ask a Mick if you want that, N.I is the same as Wales, England and Scotland though.
>>
File: pepe_rage.jpg (16 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
pepe_rage.jpg
16 KB, 640x640
BAN THIS HANZ POSTING TRYPOPHOBIC SHIT!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1459073733639.png (417 KB, 406x352) Image search: [Google]
1459073733639.png
417 KB, 406x352
>>60126110
>>
>>60118097
3 years on /int/ and always something news, thank you 4chan
>>
>>60124746
I have this tongue
>>
>>60116934
I recognize this post style

Are you that Belgian organic chemist?
>>
>>60112927
This, in the case of Japan it is fashionable and seen as cute.
>>
>>60125070
>has a towel
>doesn't even use it when the green shit comes out
>>
My teeth are pretty bad, though nothing major. Top row are a bit wonky from how they've grown out. Would get them fixed but I really can't stand people fucking with my body
>>
>>60115942
she...she could have been...

..an 8.... maybe
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.