[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/global greek general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: constantinople-banner.png (6 KB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
constantinople-banner.png
6 KB, 504x504
Tell me about Greece.
>>
>>60109606
Dutch don't care about me, except for you immigrants.
>>
İstanbul
>>
>>60112999
Tsargrad.
>>
>>60109572
>greece
>jihad star
take your islam and stick it up your muslim star you muslim piece of shit
whitey shits on you and every signle middle eastern, so eat his shit and choke on it
>>
>>60113386
also
Go with Christ
>>
File: 55234p00.jpg (30 KB, 313x150) Image search: [Google]
55234p00.jpg
30 KB, 313x150
>>60113386
A lot of things in this world are Greek. It surprises me always.

help me
>>
>>60113553
no one's gonna help a muslim lol
are you out of your fuckin' mind achmed?
haven't you sense yet that every white person hates you? you live in Germany for fooks sake
>>
>>60113727
I want to live in Greece and see Germany in flames.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pjPbufDudI
>>
>>60113860
ahahahaha
>>
>>60113860
are you threatening me Achmed?
>>
>>60114054
help me
>>
>>60114109
help you? I wouldn't piss on you even if you were on fire, lol
>>
>>60114207
I want to help Greece but I need you and other Greek brothers.
>>
>>60114275
you want to help Greece? strap yourself with some explosives and blow up inside your local mosque or something, killing as many turks as possible
>>
>>60114487
I would kill myself in a Russian or German crowd when I will be old.

help me now
>>
>>60114562
what is it with shitskins and martyrdom ?
you fuckers really believe all that shit about the white virgins and going to heaven with mustafa?
I mean I know you're the dumbest fuckers around, but this is too much even by dumb shitskin standards
>>
>>60114634
I think my IQ is above world-average and I also think that Jesus and Muhi have a 69 right now.

help me now
>>
>>60114701
>above world-average
shitskin, you can't even form a full comprehensible sentence in one of the simplest languages on earth let alone have a full conversation with someone, there's no way you're above world-average, lol.
>>
>>60114822
My skin is lighter than shit haha thank all*h

Why don't you want to help me?
>>
>>60114874
and with that I rest my case your honor.
>>
>>60115056
help me pls
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.