[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today should be the day we free Kosovo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: kv-lgflag.gif (4 KB, 455x304) Image search: [Google]
kv-lgflag.gif
4 KB, 455x304
Today should be the day we free Kosovo
>>
good thread
>>
looks like böbrek
>>
>>60098015
That's not a kidney, Mehmet.
>>
Redpill me on Kosovo

For whom does this clay rightfully belong to?

Serbs or Albanians
>>
>>60097956
What a stupid-ass flag
>>
>>60097956
Kosovo is serbia.
>>
>>60098033
no shit
>>
>>60097956
>having your country's boundaries on the flag

Literally Africa tier
>>
>>60097956
Kosovo is one big american base filled with gangsters and mafia that doesn't even feel "Kosovian".

They don't celebrate their indepence, they don't give a shit about being a "country".

Fuck american pigs. Kosovo je Srbija.
>>
>>60098098
t. Łukascz
>>
>>60098098
Without those "american pigs" you would be a serf working for your Russian master, you ungrateful dog.
>>
>>60098135
What the fuck are you even trying to do here?

It's obvious that I'm a Pole. Can't say the same about you being British for sure since today Pakis, Niggers and other sandniggers are considered British too.
>>
>>60097956
If this means destroying the Albanian hordes along with their American overlords, count me in.
>>
>>60098172
>Without those "american pigs" you would be a serf working for your Russian master, you ungrateful dog.
Thanks to them we were serfs to Russians in the first place, you uneducated shitskin piece of shit.

It wasn't UK that sold us to the Commies, it was America. So read a book and don't listen to american faggot clintons.
>>
>>60097956
Free it from Albanians.
Sure thing lad.
>>
File: KosovoSerbiaAgain.jpg (24 KB, 625x678) Image search: [Google]
KosovoSerbiaAgain.jpg
24 KB, 625x678
>>
What do the stars on their flag mean? Average amount of kidneys stolen per day?
>>
Am i banned though
>>
>>60098038
As a Serb I am biased of course, but it belongs to Serbia. Albanians just zerg'd in and claimed it based on numbers, and of course, got support from EU and NATO. Now, it is just a big NATO base, with some albanians running around, selling organs, drugs, people and whatnot
>>
>>60104306
Oh, and they also burn and raze our churches and graveyards/cementaries (however do you call those), for it is their duty as Muslims to spread their culture in a peaceful way. I mean, just look at Germany or Sweden, they have seen this, yet they voluntarily choose to become like Kosovo.

Cultural and ethnic suicide
>>
COME AND GET IT JAMAL ABDULAHI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>60104306
>As a Serb I am biased of course, but it belongs to Serbia. Albanians just zerg'd in and claimed it based on numbers
You're absolutely right. This is a historical, natural, and depending on your perspective, tragic occurence

Your implications is a grotesque reminder
But I still wonder how this country isn't full of Bufdhists since we witnessed the fucking OPUS work of the karma wheel
>>
>>60104306
Well, yes. However if you need a kindney, you can get one within 4 days. On the other hand, it might be your kidney.
>>
>>60104522
There are vital organs extracted from loving individuals and he's making a punchline out of it
>>
>>60104491
>A Croat agrees with a Serb

HERESY!

But jokes aside, this
>But I still wonder how this country isn't full of Bufdhists since we witnessed the fucking OPUS work of the karma wheel

is spot on
>>
>>60104728
Albanians are not easy pickings. They have the direct support of the U.S, while we serve as their dumping ground for old weapons and the occasional helicopter. This is why the next target of ethnic cleansing should be Slovenes or Macedonians

I personally vote Slovenes. It's high time we cleanse the land from them. Macedonians can wait. We already have čefur sleeper agents in Slovenia
>>
>>60104877
I think albanians are a perfect weapon for EU/NATO for destabilizing the Balkans, as they don't even lift a finger or spend any resources, it is done for them by albanians.

Also, I think that Macedonia is the next "natural" step in this whole agenda, there is already a disturbing number of them there and they like to stir some mayhem from time to time. Slovenes will be ambushed, as they think of themselves high and mighty and do not expect any interference.
>>
>>60105170
You are insane if you believe we will help you..."solve" thr Albanian problem. There is a reason I offered Slovenes or Macedonians. Albanians are your diplomatic kryptonite. If we got rid of them, we would give way to a more powerful, rooted Serbia
>>
>>60105658
>You are insane if you believe we will help you..."solve" thr Albanian problem
I have never mentioned or hinted at this in my posts, so I don't really know where you got this assumption from, and I don't think Serbs expect any help from Croatia concerning this matter
>>
>>60105803
I think you hinted it when you said that Macedonia is the next logical step because of "their" numbers there, and I assumed you're talking about Albanians

>bordering Albania, and more Albanians
God speed, you glorious bastards ahahaha
>>
>>60105928
Still I do not see how anything in that post hints at me believing that Serbs expect help from Croatia

But I do believe that you are just another shitposter, so I will refrain from responding to you in the future
>>
>>60098038
Legally serbians.

De facto we cucked the Serbians out of Kosovo because we love supporting islamists the world over.

The Albanians only get the land because
MUH GENOCIDE
>>
File: ethnic cleansing.jpg (37 KB, 595x446) Image search: [Google]
ethnic cleansing.jpg
37 KB, 595x446
>>60106446
Which is actually a meme.
More Serbs have been killed by Albanians than the other way around. As for ethnic cleaning, it didn't happen, but it appeared to happen. The Albanians were running away as KLA guerrillas were engaging the YPA, which is the logical thing to do when there are people shooting each other in your vicinity. And originally it was the police vs KLA, but as it escalated it became a situation for the army.
Also, most of the supposed "ethnic cleaning" happened after NATO started dropping bombs. Which is again, people running from a warzone. More Albanian civilians were killed by NATO bombings than the Serbian military, yet they erect statues to Bill Clinton, and name their children Tonibler after Tony Blair.
I don't even want Kosovo, i would like for the return of ethnic Serbian part of it, and ownership of our churches.
>>
>>60106916
I think our burger friend was very ironic when mentioning the genocide of albanians, brother
>>
>>60107078
One more thing i'd like to add is that the KLA didn't shy away from using women and children as meat shields.
Adem Jashari hid behind 18 women and 10 children. They surrounded the building, and have been asking him to turn himself in for 3 days before they tried storming the building
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.