[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Greece still a collapsing shithole? I hear barely anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: greek-crisis-2.jpg (262 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
greek-crisis-2.jpg
262 KB, 1600x1067
Is Greece still a collapsing shithole? I hear barely anything in the news these days, yet I never got the feeling that bailouts stabilized things to a bearable (fot the people) point.
>>
>>60096732
you have no idea, we're fucking drowning in illegal shitskins besides the already hordes of immigrants that have settled here, I just saw these 5 paki scumbags yesterday.
we can hope for elections in September, so Golden Dawn can gain more power, hopefully putting this mess into order.
>>
>>60096732
AUSTERITY AND MINIMAL GOVERNMENT SOLVE ALL PROBLEMS LONG LIVE PRIVATIZATION DOWN WITH COMMUNISM
>>
>>60096811
Are they really gaining Power ?
Whats the mood in Greece about these Roaches ?
>>
>>60096948
>Are they really gaining Power ?
yeah they are, thank God
>Whats the mood in Greece about these Roaches ?
still hateful, don't you worry , Greeks will never stop hating the roaches.
>>
>>60096840

Well you have a point that this is stupid, but how would you fix a country where tax avoidance is seen as normal, people with yachts don't pay taxes and overpaid civil servants?

Just keep sending them money forever?
>>
Everything according to plan
>>
>>60097003
Alb diaspora here. How are albos viewed in Greece?
>>
>>60097363
usually they are not, because they are locked up in our jails.
jokes aside they are universally hated, and seen as subhumans.
>>
>>60096811
but are they concentrated only in cities near the shore or the whole greece?
>>
>>60097545
cities mainly, since it's harder for the police or whoever to catch them, albos and gypsies are everywhere though
>>
>>60096811
going to Rhodos in July...are there any shitskins and criminals?
>>
>>60097591
got some really bad news for you , breh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8wUgrd2D_Q
>>
File: 66V6dWb.png (378 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
66V6dWb.png
378 KB, 960x768
>>60097436
Ok.
>>
>>60097632
Naxos is fine though right?
>>
>>60097821
not so many illegals as Rhodes, because it's bit farther away from the allahu borders.
But you may still find your occasional albanian criminals that may murder you.

http://www.pronews.gr/portal/item/%CE%BD%CE%AC%CE%BE%CE%BF%CF%82-%CE%B1%CE%BB%CE%B2%CE%B1%CE%BD%CF%8C%CF%82-%CE%BF-%CE%B2%CE%B1%CF%83%CE%B9%CE%BA%CF%8C%CF%82-%CF%8D%CF%80%CE%BF%CF%80%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%82-%CE%B3%CE%B9%CE%B1-%CF%84%CE%BF-%CF%83%CF%84%CF%85%CE%B3%CE%B5%CF%81%CF%8C-%CE%AD%CE%B3%CE%BA%CE%BB%CE%B7%CE%BC%CE%B1

Just go to Mykonos, it's an island made for first worlders and rich people and no subhumans are allowed to step on it.
>>
>>60097920
here's another murder committed by an albanian in Naxos

http://www.oroskopos.tv/56493/paradothike-o-26chronos-gia-to-agrio-egklima-sti-naxo
>>
>>60097920
>Telling people to not go to based Naxos , but Mykonos with all the gay beaches and bars

baka
>>
>>60097958
and this is a paki that raped and tried to murder a 13 yo girl in Paros

http://fanatiko.eu/deite-pws-einai-shmera-o-pakistanos-pou-viase-th-murtw/#
>>
>>60097920
>Just go to Mykonos
already booked Naxos and Ios though, bit too late to change anything now
>>
>>60097958
>>60098010

>Paros and Naxos, the isles where ancient greeks used to extract the whitest of marbles, are now filled with the brownest and dirtiest people.

Pls Hellas do something.
>>
>>60098077
well, it's your head.
>>
>>60097965
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%CF%83%CF%85%CE%BD%CE%B5%CE%BB%CE%B7%CF%86%CE%B8%CE%B7+%CE%B1%CE%BB%CE%B2%CE%B1%CE%BD%CE%BF%CF%82

>at least 24 articles about albos apprehended in the last 7 days

lol
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.