[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was walking downtown, and I came across a restaurant with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png (112 KB, 2000x1250) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png
112 KB, 2000x1250
So I was walking downtown, and I came across a restaurant with the caption of "Argentinian food " underneath the sign of the name of the restaurant. It left me wondering, what on earth do Argentinians eat?
>>
They feed on the whiteness of others
>>
>>60092476
God tier asado and pretty decent empanadas.
>>
steak, empanadas, gnocci, wine, tres leches cake (best kind of cake there is)
>>
literally me with every country except italy and it's meme spaghetti and meatballs and stuff. Is it like mexican food and heavy on tacos and burritos n shit? There is no fuckin way all south american food is different
>>
Meat and wine
>>
A mixture of Italian and Spanish food
>>
>>60092533
>There is no fuckin way all south american food is different
why the fuck not?? latin american food is heavily influenced by not only spanish tradition but local native tradition. obviously taino cuisine (tropical caribbean islands) would be different from say the desert hunter-gathering of the tarahumara in mexico.

argentinan cuisine might be the one least based on native tradition, but it heavily borrows from italian immigrants.

even in a single country like mexico, cuisine varies by region. for example the desert north, where ranching is more customary than farming, it's heavy on meat and cheese, and much more wheat than the south, where the food is based moreso on maize and produce.

peru also has a very distinct cuisine (ceviche, cuy, etc)
>>
>>60092476
meat, tons of meat
>>
File: chocotorta.jpg (142 KB, 1417x797) Image search: [Google]
chocotorta.jpg
142 KB, 1417x797
>>60092530
the fuck is tres leches cake?
national cake is make by getting chocolate cookies wet in coffee and then adding 4 layers of it and 3 layers of caramel (dulce de leche) mixed in equal partswith cream chese and covered in chocolate
>>
>>60092476
Why don't you try it and find out?
I bet its beefy.
>>
Steak

It's good as fuck

I love argentina now
>>
We eat bbc (big british cock)
>>
glorious parilla you fucking savage
>>
>>60093060
It's popular in all of Latin America, but the origins are disputed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tres_leches_cake
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tres_leches
>>
>>60093142
no, fuck that shit. Its always the same, i may not know who invented dulce de leche but chocotorta was invented here, the original recipe even calls for argentinian cream cheese. The fucking inventor is still alive
>>
>>60093142
oh wait you where speaking about the other cake
yeah, i never had it and i never saw any restaurant serve it.
I even had fried icecream that i belive its mexican but i never saw that
>>
>his country eats less than 70 kilos of beef per capita each year

lmao
>>
File: 45784573457o.png (420 KB, 603x400) Image search: [Google]
45784573457o.png
420 KB, 603x400
>>60092476
Steak
Asado
Empanadas
Dulce de leche
Alfajores
Pasta (gnocchi/ñoqui every 29th)
Polenta
Most old people drink wine mostly.
Fernet.

And more shit.
We lack the food creativity that other LatAm countries have.
>>
>>60093580
i eat almost nothing but meat, i just grab pork or beef, cook it and toast some bread for every meal
this has been going for two years, i need help
>>
>>60093675
literalmente nada de malo, papu, sos un verdadero macho argentino
>>
>>60093710
una de las colegas de mi papa hacia lo mismo y le diagnosticaron cancer de colon a ols treinta
>>
>>60092699
>desert hunter-gathering of the tarahumara in mexico
Nigger what, the tarahumara are from the mountainous forrest
t.chihuahuense
>>
>>60094020
CHI
>>
>>60093509
>but chocotorta was invented here

It looks like a shitty version of tiramisu
>>
>>60094652
you look like a shitty version of what a country should be like, i still give you the benefit of the dobut and enjoy your food
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.