[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/desi/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: Map_of_South_Asia.png (63 KB, 1000x1019) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_South_Asia.png
63 KB, 1000x1019
>pakistanis unironically believe they aren't indians
>pakistani government sites literally claim they're descendants of turks/iranians/etc.

https://www.punjab.gov.pk/about_punjab_people

>although originally belonging to the Aryan stock, the people of Punjab are descendants of the Iranians, Turks, Afghans and Arabs who came individually or in groups.

the memes are real after all
>>
>>60092122

>pakis bringing up muh heritage

they unironically believe that they're the continuation of the mughal empire lad
>>
The paki national anthem is in Farsi lol truly cucked
>>
>>60092122
/desi/ stands for designated right?
>>
I'm a paki and I fully embrace my Punjabi Indian heritage. My ancestors are from Amritsar anyway
>>
test
>>
File: Pakistani Village.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Pakistani Village.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>"Just so you guys know I'm part Turkish and Arab. My mother might have had some Iranian blood too.
>>
>>60092344
tell that to all the pakis I've met irl
>>
File: Destruction.jpg (260 KB, 449x1197) Image search: [Google]
Destruction.jpg
260 KB, 449x1197
>>60092357

I had a girl tell me that in class a semester ago. She looked like the girl in yellow kind of
>>
>>60092399
I try, I do. I know a Pakistani girl that tells everybody she's "Arab" and talks about how "Middle Eastern" she is. It's bullshit and she knows it but she won't stop.
>>
>>60092399
>"I'm not dark-skinned like Indians! Pakistanis have lighter skin because we're Turkish and Iranian!"
>Looks like a Tamil

Every single fucking time
>>
>>60092474
>>60092431

Pakistanis are wannabe Arabs. They'll look like Abos but are somehow delusional enough to genuinely believe that their ancestors are from Turkey, Iran, Iraq, and Northern Africa
>>
>>60092607

why would they want to be arabs anyway

i know we've got our problems but i'd take the poo in the loo memes over getting beheaded any day
>>
File: 1427775155766.png (461 KB, 402x390) Image search: [Google]
1427775155766.png
461 KB, 402x390
>>60092357
>>
>>60092675
Arabs are the OG Muslims. Pakistanis want to impress their Arabic senpais
>>
File: 20271782.jpg (18 KB, 346x353) Image search: [Google]
20271782.jpg
18 KB, 346x353
Naraynaaaaaa~!
>>
File: bangladesh.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
bangladesh.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>60092753

>tfw born bangladeshi
>move to new orleans at a young age
>everyone's a phd and relatively educated
>jammat takes over bangladesh
>war criminal's son lives here
>starts preaching his dad's bullshit
>every woman wears a hijab now
>our comfy community of well educated secular rich people is dying off

doesn't feel good man
>>
>>60092879
Jeez, I bet. Least you're in the US of A
>>
Pakistan is the product of USA retarded policy. Just look:
>be an okay tier for desi country
>be backed by USA
>USA backs Islamists as the most reactionery anti-commie force
>government forces religion
>Pakistan is a full shithole now ruled by capitalists who use religion to rule the people
>>
>>60092879
I'm going to have nightmares with this dude
Thanks anon
>>
>>60092607
WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE WANTS TO BE SEENA AS ARABS!!! THIS BREAKS MY BRAIN?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvwx_woiItk

>you will never be this alpha
>>
>>60092969
Look at the bright side, If pakistan collapses the rick will be the first to sense the changing tides and quickly adjust, thus forcing the poor/uneducated to accept. Pakistan may collapse and eventually become part of india.
>>
>>60092879
Thank your government, they are the ones who support fascists (political Islam is an another word for fascism) worldwide.
>>
>>60092979

nao problema, meu amigo
>>
>>60093124

are you talking about the american government or the bengali government

i kind of agree that the us's support of the gulf can only end badly and it's already fucked. bangladesh goes through supporting the super islamist party and banning them completely every 5 or so years so it's always hard to tell
>>
>>60093118
>Pakistan collapses
>country with nukes
>full of Islamist retards
>bright side
They need their own Ataturk who would secularize them back and so. Also I'm not sure if Indians want to feed millions of people without economy, less educated than Indians etc.
>>
>>60093153
*sem problema
>>
>>60093260

thanks

portuguese is definitely a tricky language. learning it now and the prepositions are really fucking me up
>>
>>60093201
American. It's easy. They support most reactionary forces everywhere outside the west so they would be loyal to US and non western countries won't develop and compete the west.
>>
>>60093300

this article explains a lot of what you're talking about

http://bdnews24.com/politics/2016/05/10/bnp-trying-to-come-to-power-using-israeli-intelligence-force-mossad-shahriar-alam

>be bangladeshi government
>try your hardest to be one of the more progressive muslims countries for decades
>saudi funded madarssas destroy all progress within 5 years
>islamist party trying to come into power with the help of jews

what a fucked up country mayne
>>
>>60093242
If pakistan collapses it will force millions to seek jobs, thus they enter india (also india expects them to as it grows), while their elites work to reestablish investments. If the elite can control the system with "intelligent" military leaders it would work as a northern state.

Ps I am not referring to a total collapse (hati), but one where the elites consider the best option is the combine with india for their interest.

Agreed with the nukes/religious retards.
>>
>>60093275
Just by curiosity, why would you learn portuguese?
>>
>>60093440

I like the sound of it t.bh and I'm planning on studying in Sao Paulo for a semester next year. The Brazilians I've met seem to be cool and your culture is really interesting to me
>>
>>60093416
Top kek. And Israel is actually a puppet state of USA. That's what I am talking about. They don't need progressive forces to develop rest of the world. They need the others to be religious and nationalist cattle to rule them easily and take their resources easily.
>>
>>60093242
i love russians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4gihnxXT3w
>>
>>60092607
This. Arabs fucking hate them anyways. Pakistanis are equated to be the same as Indians or Bangladeshis in the eyes of an Arab.
>>
>>60093996
u at uni of auckland? im hungry and shitposting from uni lol
>>
>>60093996
Arab here. This is true.
>>
>>60092822
Fucking telugu fucks in Russia. Wtf man. My uncl worked in Moscow a d he said it was filled with telugus. Like wtf are they doing there off the places.
>>
>>60092122
hahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah
fucking hell nice find op
>>
>>60097610
How do I differ telugu from non-telugu on sight?
I haven't seen many indians in Moscow except for the neighborhoods around universities
>>
>>60102680
Can't really bastards look like northies and southies. Atleast with a mallu or a madrasi you can tell by their dark skin or curly hair. These fucks have both north and south Indian features.

Just say something like khammas are Jewish asshole and ntr destroyed AP or something like that
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.