[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asian dog with his white gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 580x770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 580x770
Asian dog with his white gf
>>
me on the right
>>
me on the left
>>
me taking the photo
>>
me not there
>>
me in the bottom left
>>
How can white boys even compete?
>>
>>60087894

Why isn't she wearing a bra?
>>
>>60088262

Its not like she has any tits to support.
>>
>>60088262
are you gay?
>>
>>60088286

No. I'm not objecting to the fact, just curious as to why.
>>
>>60088296
how about you check your privilege you cis straight white scum

her body, her rules
>>
>kissing a fucking animal

Fucking gross bitch. Enjoy your bacteria.
>>
>>60088349

There are billions of bacteria on you right now.
>>
>>60088533
there's also a skeleton inside you right now
>>
>>60087894
me in front of the screen
>>
>>60087894
what kind of dog is this?

i enjoy big dogs with wolf-life features.
>>
>>60088693

Fuck you,

You are now manually breathing
>>
>>60091892
Thanks
>>
>>60088349

This is hilarious coming from the country that entire population is the result of bestiality
>>
>>60088262
I think she has transparent straps on it because you can faintly see a line going across her ribs.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.