[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>One chance at life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: frog.jpg (16 KB, 236x231) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
16 KB, 236x231
>born non-oligarch chinese/chinese with no connection.

hahahahhahahhahah...ha...ha...

;n;.
>>
Did you buy a 4chan pass just to post this?
>>
>>60083936

no, did not need 4chan pass. not all Chinese IP banned for proxyfag.
>>
>>60083865
Rare
>>
>>60083865
At least you live in a future superpower.

I'm in collapsing Brazil with no future and i'm among the 20% most poorest people on earth.
>>
>>60083865
>One chance at life
The gommies lied.
>>
>>60084002

>At least you live in a future superpower.

this what westerner think...ha...no, i do no think so, economy is going to shit. why you think Brazil going bad? because our economy bad and Brazil side with us. also many rich chinese move all money/investment out of china recently, and even more flee to Canada/USA/UK with money. pla even have to not get budget it wanted. also insane government debt (local) and more...i just happy if china become stable regional power...
>>
>>60084176

Do the Chinese hate us?
>>
>>60084310

most do not know brazil exist, those who do tend to like for business. some watch show like "City of God" and think many Brazilian act like that, wild and crazy. also educated one hear about Dilma and corruption and approve of the "car wash" your justice doing. most chinese hate corrupt official/must deal with daily, so happy you take out trash.
>>
move to the US m8. i heard it'll be great again.
>>
>>60084407

Thanks m8!

What are your expectations on the upcoming CCP congress? Maybe the wind of change will blow in China this time?
>>
>>60084176
>why you think Brazil going bad?

Brazilian economy is a huge inefficient bloated mess.

It's crashing hard now:
>Those days of wine and roses are gone. Brazil is suffering through its worst national trauma in recent memory. Its economy is in its third consecutive year of negative growth; the cumulative loss in output may reach 10 percent, with no end is in sight.

>The Lula era’s social gains are beginning to slip away, as well. Unemployment and poverty are growing, if slowly. New entrants to the middle class are increasingly vulnerable, and many public services are deteriorating. Massive corruption scandals have enmeshed top political and business leaders, and have undermined the state oil company, the country’s largest corporation.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-latinamerica-brazil-economy-commentar-idUSKCN0YH08D
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.