[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Asians will survive whites as the only race able to produce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
So Asians will survive whites as the only race able to produce a somewhat civilized society with the IQ to carry on technological progress.

So what will the world look like? Will they colonize space?
>>
>>60078059
We'll provide few refugees for Norwegian qties.
>>
China will. If Russia doesn't survive either.
>>
>>60078059
Like Chung Kuo (the sci fi books)
>>
Silly Belgium. No country in asia will never be civilized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxPT1TjG4A0
>>
>>60078157
*refuges
>>
There will be no cheap properties in the world then. Not so sure about carrying the civilization thing though.
>>
>>60078059
>white euro people let in a few migrants
>no longer super homogenous
>omg we are extinct

why are white people this pathetic?

anyways it depends on whether asian countries overthrow/defeat the gommies and become more individualistic. only then can greater east asia co-prosperity + america really into space.
>>
>>60078604

Because the demographics are visibly not on the side of a white majority future.
Your dumbass country is already so 'multicultural' whites are not even half the population anymore in Toronto.
>>
>>60078334
Are you gaijin or real chinaman ?
>>
>>60078888
Thats the reason you let zero in

>>60078604
>Few
Hazara sub human
>>
>>60078604

>in 2069 white brits will be a minority in their fucking own country

In fact the britbrong will only have a white majority thanks to the poles.
>>
>>60078604
>let in Third Worlders
>don't bother assimilating them, actively dissuade it with grievance-mongering
>"lol you cray whitey, sure the browner young generation have no connection whatsoever with your country's past but that's all good it's a post-national world now lol"
>>
>>60078888
except our immigrants aren't pathetic and 50% of the ones born here get university education and become Leafs/Canadiens fans. Our healthcare system is easily 1/3 minorities, meanwhile your immigrants just become ghetto jihadists who blow up airports.
>>
File: 1396740965624.png (45 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1396740965624.png
45 KB, 240x240
>Ottomans are more civilized than most Europeans for several centuries
>Arabs explored and conquered large parts of the world while Frenchmen and Brits were still living in huts
>The Viatnamese fought off the mongols
>The mongols conquered and brought a lot of improvement to human trade and medicine
>The Indians had huge empires with population larger than most of contemporary Europe
>Nubians, Greeks and Egyptians were wealthy and civilized long before white people even gathered in larger groups

>Somehow still white and east asians are the only ones "genetically capable of maintaining civilizations" according to stormfags
>>
>>60079250
>>60079244
extinction = being a minority

if anything your country will just look like the new world except islamic.

>>60079250
mate i'm not arguing for letting in immigrants, its not my decision nor do i have an opinion.

just pointing out that its literal nonsense to believe an entire phenotype will completely disappear because suddenly your neighbors are muzzies.
>>
Anyone who's lived in China knows chinks are subhuman, incompetent, and swindlers who can't even get along with each other

if they 'inherit' the world, the world will go to shit. Maybe if Japs were going to, but there's no chance of that happening
>>
>>60078059
Everyone is just mixing. Living in NYC and having lived in Boston, LA, SF, LDN I've seen the innovators and game changers overwhelmingly mix and raise future leaders.

The character of England changed decades ago. People don't think much of it but the incorporation of Empire created the opening with which colonized subjects get incorporated. Full assimilation can happen but just as much as the colonized shed their past the colonizer accumulates some of it.

It's bound to happen and if it's any consolation half euros and half south Asians and half middle easterners often look white as do most 3/4th White 1/4th black, aboriginal, Asian or native.
>>
>>60079436

well we are currently in a strong era for white folk we'll see it if lasts though.
>>
File: 1285904082299.jpg (15 KB, 314x369) Image search: [Google]
1285904082299.jpg
15 KB, 314x369
>>60079927
>)
>Everyone is just mixing. Living in NYC and having lived in Boston, LA, SF, LDN I've seen the innovators and game changers overwhelmingly mix and raise future leaders.

>mfw the future of the West is Jew-Asian hybrid globe-trotting oligarchs lording it over increasingly-brown commoners
>>
File: asanagi's true form.jpg (51 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
asanagi's true form.jpg
51 KB, 600x601
>>60079269
Enjoy speaking Chinese to your store clerk when you're 70, leaf. Worthless or able immigrants, when you become a minority in your own democratic country the immigrants make the rules. I love Japan like the dirty weeb I am but I'd be against hundreds of thousands of them moving here in a hypothetical case of some giant earthquake. I don't want to compromise with them or anyone else on how things are in my homeland.
>>
>>>/pol/
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.