[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /int/ someone told me you were bullying Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Thats funny :int: .jpg (316 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Thats funny :int: .jpg
316 KB, 1920x1200
I've seen a lot of people thinking they can bully the great nation of Canada.

Do you South American monkies even try? Ok yeah Simpsons episodes from 25 years ago with red eyes from smoking IS SO FUNNY LAWL... is that really all they have?

Eurofags, most of you cucks have no right to say shit about Canadian Liberalism you people take in millions of strangers and then turn around to act like us taking in 25,000 Syrians is the biggest cuck thing that could happen. You people take shots at Trudeau while ignoring Merkel selling your entire continent to the middle east....? Like what? The only people who might be able to talk shit are the Russians and fuck their currency is Africa tier right now.

Americans.... hey bros hows that 8 years of Liberal government with another 4 on the way going? We have the weedman now but we just had a decade of responsible conservative government, this election cycle came from people being 8-9 years old when Harper was first elected... they just wanted something new and we unfortunately got this cuck in charge.

People from SE Asian (Australians included of course)... lets see some more memes here I thought you people were supposed to be smart, I keep seeing the laughing Trudeau memes and the typing Leaf meme over and over.... really is that all you people got?

Canada isn't India, you wont be ridding us anytime soon. Get used to the invasion /int/ or be run over by it. This is your only warning.
>>

Do you South American monkies even try? Ok yeah Simpsons episodes from 25 years ago with red eyes from smoking IS SO FUNNY LAWL... is that really all they have?

Eurofags, most of you cucks have no right to say shit about Canadian Liberalism you people take in millions of strangers and then turn around to act like us taking in 25,000 Syrians is the biggest cuck thing that could happen. You people take shots at Trudeau while ignoring Merkel selling your entire continent to the middle east....? Like what? The only people who might be able to talk shit are the Russians and fuck their currency is Africa tier right now.

Americans.... hey bros hows that 8 years of Liberal government with another 4 on the way going? We have the weedman now but we just had a decade of responsible conservative government, this election cycle came from people being 8-9 years old when Harper was first elected... they just wanted something new and we unfortunately got this cuck in charge.

People from SE Asian (Australians included of course)... lets see some more memes here I thought you people were supposed to be smart, I keep seeing the laughing Trudeau memes and the typing Leaf meme over and over.... really is that all you people got?

Canada isn't India, you wont be ridding us anytime soon. Get used to the invasion /int/ or be run over by it. This is your only warning.
>>

>>

>>
Out of all the nationalities that can be bullied, Canadians are always the most offended. I think it's due to to their weak, submissive culture and personality. Either way, it's sad. A neighbor of the U.S. of A shouldn't be such pussies. Just look at Mexico. They're a third world shithole that floods our cunt with criminals, but at least they have balls.

We should annex you.
>>
>>60077052

Yeah they have so many balls they chop some off of students when they act up against rampant corruption and cooperation with paid serial killers.
>>
>>60077193
I know right! Such needless, gruesome violence is abhorent and inexcusable, but violence, by definition, is also ballsy, if only too much so. Canadians, unfortunately, are on the opposite end of that spectrum.

I'm sorry I was such a dick just now. I'm just concerned. I don't want to see you end up like...

*shudder*

Europe.
>>
>>60077455

Violence is balsy, ultra horror style violence must be pretty badass.
>>
>>60075142
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>60078053

An impressive copy pasta, it must have been hard work
>>
File: NQaY5Vb.gif (952 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
NQaY5Vb.gif
952 KB, 310x310
Canada has little brother syndrome and it's fucking pathetic.
But this is the outcome when your big brother literally does all the work; taking care of business so your people can get fat lazy and leech off Lady Liberty's Tit.
>>
>>60081889

Funny after you moved here from whatever shithole you were from just to attack it.

I'll buy you a ticket back to Pakistan if you promise to stay there for good this time.
>>
>>60075142
but of course, how can you not bully a nation who's run by this guy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.