[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Absolutely gagging for a brexit lads, probably going to neck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: le_ebin_frog_meme.jpg (1 MB, 1477x973) Image search: [Google]
le_ebin_frog_meme.jpg
1 MB, 1477x973
Absolutely gagging for a brexit lads, probably going to neck myself if it doesn't happen
>>
B-bump
>>
> tfw Gibraltar said if the Uk go full brexit, they will reunite to spain in order to not lose all those sweet EU money

Justice will be made, finally
>>
>>60073278
Doubt it 2bh. Didn't they vote 98% to stay with the UK in their last referendum? Iirc the number of people in favor of becoming a part of Spain was less than 10.
t. Llanito expert
>>
>>60073278
Source? All I know is there's a lad from Gibraltar who keeps pleading us in /brit / to vote brexit
>>
File: brexit.jpg (258 KB, 896x1451) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
258 KB, 896x1451
>>60069642
>>
>>60073891
This one expired.
>>
>>60073404
>>60073515

Fabian Picardo's words, prime minister of Gibraltar or something like that

http://www.abc.es/internacional/abci-gibraltar-amenaza-unirse-espana-si-reino-unido-vota-brexit-201605282146_noticia.html

Anyway the Uk will never do the Brexit, it's just a way to scare the Eu and obtain more privileges and quotas for the immigration problems. We are really talking about nothing
>>
>>60069642

Please stream the necking when it happens.
>>
>>60073891
Complete different situation, I don't think there should be borders on this small island
We conquered the world together and have lots more shared history, what the fuck have Poland and Romania done for Britain?
>>
>>60074359
This
Scots even for honorary regiments in the army to represent them.
>>
>>60074359

Cheap workforce?
>>
I'm hopeful too. Don't fuck this up lads
>>
>>60073891
Fuck off, stop embarassing your country. Scotland willingly decided to stay with the UK.
>>
>>60075937
And so will brits. Monkey see, monkey do.
>>
>>60076080
>And so will Brits
What are you talking about.
>>
>>60076248
>willingly decided to stay with

Don't fight the inevitable.
>>
>>60076362
Good bye Finlad, have fun in EU, all the best. I'll write you a post card, yeah? Xx
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.