[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do Europeans do on Sundays when all the shops are closed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
What do Europeans do on Sundays when all the shops are closed?
>>
We go to church and pray for forgiveness you disgusting heathen
>>
>>60061663
But they're open these days from 7-23 and there's even a couple of bigger markets that are open 24h every day.
>>
>>60061663
Most stores open from 9 to 12 on sundays
>>
>>60061663
Europeans are godless heathens.
>>
>>60062472
That's pretty American
>>
Invite girls to my flat to watch movies
>>
>>60061663
In Ireland, they don't close. It makes Germany seem really fucking retarded desu
>>
I just played six hours of Red Orchestra 2.
>>
>>60061663

what do you do on Sundays when all the offices are closed?
>>
>>60061663
Silly burger, coffeeshops are open until 2 after midnight.
>>
Go to the store and get a Bacardi cola because they're still open m8
>>
>>60062819
In some ways we are depressingly american.
>>
>>60061663
Masturbate and shitpost on 4chan
Like every other day
>>
>>60061663

You know that "consumerism" is a serious busisness when you need to make that question.
>>
>>60061663
The same i do all week long. Reading shitpost on 4chan avoiding penises like a ninja.
>>
>>60064222
why dont you just say 2am?
>>
>>60061663
>on Sundays when all the shops are close
lolwhat?
>>
>>60061663
Dunno what you're talking about, Tesco metro ear me is open until 11pm on Sundays.
>>
>>60061663
Go to church, go hiking, hang out in front of TV or in the garden...

...or go shopping because some of our heathen countries don't ban sunday shopping (yet)
>>
>>60062165
You mean go to the mosque, right?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.