[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /int/, can I ask for some advice? I met this guy on tinder,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Hey /int/, can I ask for some advice?
I met this guy on tinder, the only one who didn't want to fuck me on the first date, genuinely fun to talk to and physically and mentally attractive too. We went out on dates for about three months, the thing is we're in Japan (he's japanese, I'm not) and dating here is something I can't wrap my mind around. To put it simple, it's considered normal for the guy to "confess" to the girl rather soon if he's really interested, instead of letting the relationship flow naturally as I was used to back in my country. Now he's been pretty shy from the beginning but I guess I can't use that anymore as an excuse for his lack of directness, he always treated me like nothing more than a friend every time we met, only once he said he liked me through texting, we met once again and I expected him to finally say something about it but he didn't. I texted him casually later, but instead of his normal eagerness to meet again he seemed kind of cold, the conversation was uncomfortable and short.
It's been almost two months since, my birthday was last week, to which he didn't say anything, also I just found out he unfriended me on facebook. I'm too proud to text him anymore since last time he didn't even respond properly when I said goodbye, but it's still killing me because I really thought everything was going well.

I'm sorry that my english sucks and that I can't phrase what I mean in any other way, I just can't stop thinking about him, I don't think I've ever liked someone so much and having him drop contact like this for seemingly no reason depresses me horribly.

Should I try once more to contact him and see what happens? Or was I just leading myself on with this and should move on? I wish I had some to talk about this with but you’re my only option now /int/ :(
>>
el bumpo
I'm pretty desperate
>>
just ask him
>>
Just write him and ask whats wrong if you did something bad
>>
>>60057367
Let him love you
>>
>>60058387
Oh I would, if we were still in contact.

I'm now considering doing what these anons suggested >>60057928 >>60058247
I'm just unsure about it since it seemed as if he unfriended me on facebook so he wouldn't say anything to me on my birthday. Which kinda sucks. I might be thinking too much but I really can't help it :/

Why are japanese guys so complicated? :(
>>
>>60058746
People are the same wherever you go. He obviously doesn't like you so move on.

You fell in love with the person you thought him to be instead of the one he actually was.
>>
>>60058746
>unfriended me on facebook

are you autistic what do you that means?
>>
Just be direct and tell him you love him. In japan the women needz to confess since the guy is a flaming faggot
>>
You should let it go, him and his baggage

Either forgive or forget, but don't let it drag it will fester like cancer
>>
sounds like a pasta
reddit is better for you i guess
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.