[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: malta.png (104 KB, 766x561) Image search: [Google]
malta.png
104 KB, 766x561
What happens here
>>
A fairly big part of Thomas Pynchons novel "V" was set there.
>>
something crusader order something
>>
File: ATK_5028.jpg (359 KB, 1118x720) Image search: [Google]
ATK_5028.jpg
359 KB, 1118x720
Visited last year. Ask me anything.
>>
>>60049101
r8 experience
>>
>>60049147

Pretty good. Gozo (the northern island) is very comfy. Less than 10% of the population lives there and it's much more relaxed than the main island.
>>
>>60049320
How long did you stay?
Which cities did you go to?
>>
>>60049722

Four days. Two in Malta and two in Gozo. I also took a trip to Comino, the small island in between.

I spent one day walking around Valletta. One thing I didn't know before visiting is that Valletta isn't really a city, but more like one part of a big city that covers a large part og the island. Valletta is only that peninsula.

Other than that, I just past through some of the smaller cities, but I did walk around the old capital Rabat.
>>
>>60048999
One of the few europeans we like
>>
>>60048999
the presidential palace is supposedly haunted.
>>
Didn't know they had a Rabat too
>>
>>60050114

They have two. Victoria, the capital of Gozo is also known as Rabat in the native language.
>>
>>60049320
Gozo is a vassal state REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>60049951
Well, it is a city sortof but it's just we're so tiny that nobody calls it a city. The entire country is a third of the size of Berlin City.

>>60050057
Yup, The White Lady. Been in the attic room where she supposedly jumped (It was a noble lady who preferred suicide to an arranged marriage). The room is located halfway up one of those tight circular stone staircases leading up to the roof, like in-between floors. It's spooky as fuck.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.