[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who the hell made the fucking rule that we should take in muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: refugee.jpg (246 KB, 1600x901) Image search: [Google]
refugee.jpg
246 KB, 1600x901
who the hell made the fucking rule that we should take in muslim refugees?
I want to find him and punch him in the balls.

we should at least have the right to chip them with tracking transmitters like animals
>>
We should take in refugees regardless of religious affiliation.
>>
rule does not imply should which is an aspect of moral freedom

rule is must
>>
>>60045868

t. Molly Miller - 50 year old white upper middle class houswife from california
>>
>>60044251

I am paraphrasing a comment of another anon.
In the modern world most people are in debt (it's funny because OP is greek). That debt accumulation is needed to satisfy printing more of our fiat currency and register economic "growth". However there is so much debt one person can accumulated. We are currently debt saturated. So what the refugees do not posses ? That's right - debt. In order for them to buy a car and a house and other goods they WILL take loans. Now you see, people pushing this see the majority of population as interchangeable assets. In their eyes there is no real difference between a german born educated and raised in germany and a person from pakistan.

As long as more debt is created and used to purchase more goods to bolster GDP, refugees will be pumped.

People on top do not care this will destroy entire cultures and societies and might lead to downward spiral. They care for profits. Even if europe crumbles down, this will not really affect them. After they finish with us they will change the economic model to one of a police state run sweatshops and continue to get rich.
>>
>>60045868
I totally agree YOU should take 'em all america is a melting pot with no culture, some millions of muslims or africans won't change anything there.
>>
>>60046075
>t. Strudelshit - 13 year old white boy from Hamburg

I am a young man in Maryland actually
>>
>>60046211
aren't italians basically pizza north africans anyway
>>
File: v4_burn_heretics.jpg (32 KB, 473x247) Image search: [Google]
v4_burn_heretics.jpg
32 KB, 473x247
>>60044251
>who
>>
>>60045868
Europe shouldn't
muslims go crazy when they come here and hate ''non-believers''
there is no good reason to import so many muslims here. Look at Malmö or Bruxelles for an example.
If Europe wants to help, there are many other ways to do it
>>
>>60046252
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>60046252
she didn`t you moron
>>
Whenever I see a brown Arab I see a savage. I can't find any sympathy within myself when they are in distress.
>>
>>60046252
Angela Merkel did nothing wrong.
>>
>>60046336

Racist
>>
>>60046243
Just look at your grandma and tell me how she looks like.
>>
File: crusades_internally.jpg (41 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
crusades_internally.jpg
41 KB, 480x720
>>60046334
>>60046371
t. Ahmed ibn Ibrahim Mussalah Goldberg
>>
File: 1459842977915.jpg (137 KB, 613x721) Image search: [Google]
1459842977915.jpg
137 KB, 613x721
>>60046479
lol
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_relating_to_the_Status_of_Refugees

http://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/rp/rp0001/01RP05
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.