[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are second worlders the biggest xenophobes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: welcomemap.jpg (39 KB, 620x306) Image search: [Google]
welcomemap.jpg
39 KB, 620x306
Why are second worlders the biggest xenophobes?
>>
File: 1446943994411.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446943994411.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
>>60043276
Are you telling me Portugal is a first world country?
>>
>>60043276

>The largest ethnicity in the world is the most xenophobic

Fucking /pol/ is so busy memeing about the Juden that they forgot about der ewige Chingchong
>>
>>60043276
because of everyone outside the carpathians
most of these people bitch about foreigners when they've never even seen any
>>
>Sweden and Germany aren't ten shades darker than everybody else
Confirmed for bullshit.
>>
File: 14503769299170.jpg (168 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
14503769299170.jpg
168 KB, 680x382
>>60043350

is that what was implied?

anyway i think its because second world countries are just not there in terms of economy but are too proud to admit their failures unlike first world nations who are confident of themselves and thus can accepting toward others
>>
>>60043350
>>60043447

X world countries were made during the Cold War.

First world - America and friends
Second world - USSR and friends
Third world - Neutral or irrelevant countries during the CW

Example: Switzerland is 3rd world, Pakistan is 1st world.
>>
>>60043276
I went to Niger in graduation trip

Such a nice people. They have nothing but give you everything. Also they were a tribe but not the extreme thing that you see in TV but they had food and clothes, but living was just like being millenia in the past.

Would recommend. It's difficult not to integrate into them.
>>
>>60043428

>believing pol memes
>>
>>60043571
Its not a meme you dumb spic
>>
>>60043623
compelling
>>
>Canada
fuck off we're full
>>
>>60043276
>Why are second worlders the biggest xenophobes?

indiatoday.in/story/african-immigrants-south-delhi-racial-attacks-india/1/679933.html
>>
>>60043276
>Finland
>>
>>60043276
GREECE WINS ON EVERY MAP.
Praise Hellas.
>>
>>60043719

How so?
>>
Fucking Korea.
>>
>>60043508
That actually sounds super interesting. Did you stay in Niamey? Did you experience any Nigerien music?

I know Niger has the lowest HDI in the world, did you get that impression from your visit or were you in one of the more developed areas? Why there of all places?
>>
>>60043276
How is ''more or less welcoming to foreign visitors'' defined?? how did they measure this
Just curios
>>
>>60043276
Probably because those who against still don't emigrate out of here
>>
Because fuck you thats why
>>
>>60043498
Some parts of Pakistan are first world (iirc so don't quote me)
>>
>>60043428
>He actually believes that regular Swedes ever hang out with immigrants

It's like Brazil, they all live in their own areas
>>
Why are danes so hostile to foreigners? Other westerners seem to be more friendly.
>>
>>60050555
>>60050555
Idk i guess foreigners have a bad reputation here because they do much crime and abuse our welfare system. Also many (mostly muslim immigrants) hate a lot on Denmark so ofc the hate gets returned
I wouldn't say Danes are hostile towards them, but it's kind of true that Danes aren't so welcoming to them. Well Danes aren't very welcoming in general
>>
>>60050162
What about white immigrants?
>>
>>60050555
Though, we have the same color as Poland, I wouldn't say we are that unwelcoming as Poland. That's why I ask how this statistic measured this and what year this was made
>>
>>60047900
Nope we went to a little village near a lake, in the south east (I don't remember the name) and visited the area

It's not the kind of poverty you think you'll see. It's more like living in the past, but a really old past. They (at least in that area) have food, and wear clothes, but they almost don't even know what a wheel is. Their way of living is really old, if it wasn't because of clothes it would be similar to neolithic or that era

I'm not saying it in a negative way, it's not, it's just different and interesting.

Maybe other areas in the country are more advanced or others don't have food, but these was "nice" inside their perspective of way of life. I mean, there wasn't lots of kids dying of hunger. Maybe diseases but not hunger.
>>
>>60043276
All Europeans are xenophobes
>>
>>60051474
Oh that must be why they let in so many foreigners (?)
>>
>>60043350
>Firstworldtugal
>>
>>60051825
No its just your government that decides that, you all actually hate it
>>
>>60051047
They integrate in one generation, most Finnish immigrants in Sweden didn't even teach their children Finnish.
>>
>>60051060
Unless you are a Muslim, we are quite hospitable
>>
It is my personal opinion.
I don't want to foreigners come to Japan.
Especially, specific Asians and people who don't understand about our culture.
>>
>>60043276
Hick only know thier land.
>>
>>60052483
【悲報】ネトウヨ、スレの内容を理解してない
低学歴には英語難しいもんね^^
>>
>>60043276
Look at South Korea. They are as xenophobic as China and it's literally of the worst kind, yet they are treated far less xenophobic than Japan somehow and even as open minded people among weebs and 4chan or else the American internet. In fact most weebs and those here on 4chan still seriously believe in the meme that Japan is the most xenophobic country in the world.

Given only particularly people like east asian immigrants in the west who are anti Japan and sensitive weebs try to spread the Japan is racist/xenophobic meme and get into, this is nothing but a weird phenomenon and superstition.

i've been wondering why would no one even try to point out this fact and the meme remain strongly alive. When the fuck will this shitty meme end?
>>
>>60052621
So? Anyway, go home, chon.
>>
becauese they have less to go around.. idk
>>
>>60043276
russia is not racist, just generally hates westerners. look at our territory. we have jews, mountian peoples, kavkaz, siberians.
>>
>>60043276
This map is wrong.
Japs wouldn't welcome even Japs
>>
>>60043653

Kek, this chart really let's you see how are the anti-immigration Canadians really are just a very loud very autistic minority.
>>
>>60056850
Xenophobia isn't the same as racism, although the two often go hand in hand.
>>
>>60051474
immigration to mudlime country, hasa it even happened? even just once?

kek. there is no waay to migrate to mudlime-land.
>>
>>60057240
ah ok. then I agree with the chart. though it's not so bad anymore and will fade away when the old generations die
>>
File: 1463565286307.jpg (315 KB, 787x674) Image search: [Google]
1463565286307.jpg
315 KB, 787x674
>Pakis raped 1400 working class children over several years. The Labour council turned a blind eye to it, a social worker who tried to investigate was fired without cause and her files on the case "mysteriously" vanished from her locked desk drawer. At one point, the father of one of the girls went to their house to make them give his daughter back, only to have the police called on him for disturbing the peace. He was dragged away in cuffs while the rapists taunted him saying "you'll only make it worse for her." Another time, a girl who tried to run away was doused in petrol and threatened with immolation if she didn't comply. The pakis were eventually caught and charged (soft sentencing) but there were no consequences for the government employees who enabled them.

Because they aren't such cucks
>>
>>60043276
Fuck off, we're full
>>
>>60057310
It has, actually. Us, for example.
>>
>>60057369
Fuck me.
I've seen drug cartels with a better sense of justice that this "government"
>>
File: attack japan.jpg (33 KB, 349x531) Image search: [Google]
attack japan.jpg
33 KB, 349x531
>>60043276
Probably a lack of 'traffic' so to speak, some countries just have fairly shit experiences with foreigners, others just don't see any and come up with their own ideas about them or whatever shit their getting shovelled down their throats by the media/government.
Also got to remember, lot of people just don't travel.

Course my personal fav is the "asian racism", those monkeys will just hang shit on anyone and give no fucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4
>>
>>60043276
because we cant understand what foreigners say and vice versa
>>
>>60043276
>Russians
>Not welcoming to visitors

I don't doubt it's possible, but in my experience almost all Russians were very excited to meet me and friends, no matter the city.
>>
>>60043276
personally I felt super welcome in China. Never had so many people treat me so nicely.
>>
File: 1463946560681.jpg (73 KB, 550x810) Image search: [Google]
1463946560681.jpg
73 KB, 550x810
>>60057369
Fucking psychopathic amalgamations of flesh. Scum. Shit. They're fucking coyotes, killing just because they can. They sure as hell ain't gonna pull that shit off over here, that's for damn sure
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.