[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: serb-MMAP-md.png (107 KB, 1036x733) Image search: [Google]
serb-MMAP-md.png
107 KB, 1036x733
What happens here?
>>
>>60036844
Kebab Removal and butthurt.
>>
Probably not much, I have some Serbian friends i play with on steam. They say that for weddings people fire guns into the air or some shit like that, is this true? any Serbs confirm?
>>
>Kosovo
>>
File: 1460805572550.jpg (12 KB, 388x280) Image search: [Google]
1460805572550.jpg
12 KB, 388x280
very hard goatfucking)))))))
>>
>>60037268
Can you confirm this?? >>60036948
they said it was tradition or something like that
>>
Okay can we end this fucking remove fucking kebab meme once and for all because now recently with all the ISIS and immigrants fuckery going on you people have latched onto this shitty meme like a nigger cringes to welfare. You hate Muslims I get it, I hate them too. But why would you make a case for this by using what could be the worst example for it? Serbia was under Turkish rule for nearly half a millenia, they even fought with them together against the Holy league and various Turkish sultans were of Serbian origin. Not only did they fail to defend Europe from the kebab then, but the core of their medieval principality of Rashka is today fully Muslim and it bears the Turkish name of Sandzak, hundreds of Sandzak Muslims are fighting in Syria for ISIS. there are over half a million gypsies living in serbia, around the same number of Muslims in total, and that's without counting Kosova. Another point I'd like to make is the barbarian behavior displayed in the 90's. They have awesome war tunes and the synthesizer wizards, that's cool, but they also held competitions in Bosnia and parts of Croatia where YPA units would compete in who would hit a church bell tower first in conquered Catholic territories. Over 300 Catholic religious objects including monasteries that had survived the turks, were destroyed and looted by Serb forces over the course of the war. Sounds a lot like Albanian behavior in Kosovo where they tore up orthodox monasteries and looted them, doesn't it? And people always seem to be very sensitive about that when discussing Kosova. The meme is just fucking dumb and I get it that maybe some people spout it for the sake of it but I can't help but feel some people actually fall for that shit and say it unironically.
>>
>>60037734

well, everyone knows Poles are the true kebab removers
>>
>>60036948
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps9I5_dVTns
>>
Kosovo je Srbija
>>
Me
>>
>>60036844
We had elections about a month ago, and Vučić has Putinlike majority.
>>
>>60038251
Why though? How common is this.. just seems so fucking weird.
>>
>>60038396
It's fun and guns are fun so why not
>>
>>60038484
Guess I can't argue with that.
>>
>>60036844
Kebab removal 1991-present:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3GPWQYg29A
>>
>>60037734
>Not only did they fail to defend Europe from the kebab then, but the core of their medieval principality of Rashka is today fully Muslim and it bears the Turkish name of Sandzak, hundreds of Sandzak Muslims are fighting in Syria for ISIS. there are over half a million gypsies living in serbia, around the same number of Muslims in total, and that's without counting Kosova.
See Ragnarök, the good are destined are to defeat until the universe is remade and their efforts prior are merely to save face. Such is the story of the white race.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srv7IfeaNOY
>>
They pretend to be badass, while simultaneously being BTFO by 6 (SIX) different countries.
>>
>>60036844
Fucking disgusting """"orthodox bros""""
Croatia is a lot better
>>
it's a fiction country?
>>
File: 1458390832857.jpg (50 KB, 552x615) Image search: [Google]
1458390832857.jpg
50 KB, 552x615
>>60038322
it's actually me

ur just a side character
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.